XIX- Good

"No way!" You gasped, as Chan hid his face in his hands.

Jeongin was just telling you about the way Chan acted when they all lived together.

You slurped the spicy, chewy noodles as Jeongin continued.

"Im not kidding! He was always naked!"

You turned to Chan, and couldn't control your laughter.

The rest of the members laughed too, reminiscing the days they lived together.

"Can we stop talking about me, please." Chan groaned.

So far, you had heard about his first crush, his habit of singing in the shower, seen embarrassing photos of him and found out about his hatred of wearing clothes.

"This is too much fun, but i guess we should have some mercy" Hyunjin laughed, clapping his hands in excitement.

"Hey so, you're going to start producing tomorrow, right?" Felix asked, licking his chopsticks clean

You nodded, "Though i dont know much about the entire process."

"Dont worry, 3racha is here to help" Jisung nodded his head wildly in encouragement.

"Yeah, we all heard your demos. Honestly they're really good." Seungmin remarked

Your ears went red, as the members agreed.

"So Y/N, how come you haven't released your own music yet?" Minho asked

"Oh?" You blinked. All the members stared at you, waiting for your answer. Suddenly, it was awkward.

"I was waiting for a good time, and uh- it was kinda impossible for me to produce in Australia..."

You turned to look at Chan, not really knowing how to tell them about your psycho father.

"It was perfect for you to record here tho, right? Since now you can help us produce too." Chan came to your rescue, "And its an added bonus that we could finally meet."

He smiled warmly at you, and you smiled back.

"Anyways, come on. It's getting late." He said, grabbing his plate and getting up.

"Why is he acting so..soft." Hyunjin cringed, turning to look at Felix.

Felix just smiled, before picking up Hyunjin's plate and putting it on his own.

He got up, and Minho got up along with him. You finished the last bite of your noodles, and picked up your plate.

You walked to the kitchen, behind Minho.

Chan was rinsing his plate, bending over slightly.

You went up behind him, "Boo!"

He didn't even flinch.

You gave him 'really?' look, as he turned around, and laughed.

"Not even a tiny reaction?" You pouted

"Im batman" He hissed, laughing as you rolled your eyes.

You gestured for him to move, and he scooted over, giving you enough space to stand beside him and rinse your own plate.

He nudged your shoulders, "How are you doing?"

"Good." You smiled, "Really good."

___________________________________________

"Byee!" You waved as Changbin closed the door, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix and Minho had just left for their own dorm, which was only a short walk away.

"Im beat." Hyunjin said, "Goodnight guys."

Jisung snickered, "As if you sleep that early."

Hyunjin stuck out his tongue at him. He walked towards his room, stopping in front of you.

"Goodnight!" You smiled, as he gave you a side hug.

"Imma head to bed too" Changbin sighed, waving to everyone.

He ruffled your hair slightly, and you giggled. He followed Hyunjin to his room.

Chan cocked an eyebrow at you, "They really like you."

You shrugged, an innocent smiled played at your lips.

"Where are you sleeping?" Jisung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"On the couch" Chan said, making your stomach churn

"No way, You sleep in your room. I'll sleep on the couch." You replied, pointing at the couch that was more than big enough for you to sleep on.

He shook his head, "Its okay! I told you already, you can use my room."

"Trust me, i like sleeping on couches!"

"Here's a thought" Jisung raised his hand, "How about you BOTH sleep in the bedroom."

You looked at him like he'd told you to murder someone.

"Stop being a creep." Chan sighed.

"Oh come on! Its a big enough bed." Jisung rolled his eyes, "I wanna watch netflix on the tv"

You turned to Chan, to find that he was already looking at you.

"I'll sleep in Jisung's" He said, and you nodded.

"Awkward" Jisung sang, making Chan smack him on his head.

"I think i'll head to sleep" You said, getting Chan's attention.

He nodded, "If you need anything, just let me know, okay?"

"Okay, goodnight guys"