CHAPTER 4

After he went outside , I sat on the bed in shock . I wanted to cry , sob and scream but all I could do was sit down paralyzed with no emotions on my face.

I stayed like that for many hours , wondering what I will do with my life . It was all over . After I get out of this hell , I will be a divorced women who gave sold her child of to a monster like man who sees people as things.

The door soon opened and a girl walked in . She had her hairs tied up in a clean bun and she was wearing a white and orange kurta with jeans . She had a duppatta in her neck and she gave me a sympathetic smile while coming inside . Her eyes were dark brown and resembled the eyes of
Zayan.

"Assalamualaikum bhabhi! I am Sehar" she introduced herself while sitting on the chair in front of the bed , which was dragged by Zayan earlier.

"Walekum assalam" I replied but it came out as a whisper and she got up and sat beside me while resting her hand on my back , as a support.

"I can understand you must be feeling very sad and confused from what happened earlier . Your life turned upside down in a night afterall. But don't worry much . Things here aren't as bad as you must be thinking" She said with a bright smile .

"Even my brother isn't that bad. He can be rude but trust me he is very caring for the people he cares and loves . And I am sure he will love you" she said and I looked at her with a soft smile.

"I hope so" I just said not sure about if she knows that Zayan has married me just for the child.

"So she is our new bhabhi?" I heard another cheerful voice from the side and I looked up only to find a girl looking just like Sehar standing there , but her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue kurta.

"Meet Mehar ! She is my twin sister bhabhi" she said and I looked at both of them one by one . They really do look very much alike.

Afterall they are twins ! Stupid me.

"Assalamualaikum Mehar" I said and she gasped while coming towards me and crouched down.

"Walekum assalam!" She greeted .

"Mashallah bhabhi your voice is as beautiful as your face!" Mehar complimented and I gave her a slight smile at that . These two sisters were very new to me but seemed so friendly and cheerful.

"Thank you so much" I thanked her for this and she sat on my other side.

"By the way...bhabhi..I totally forgot the real reason , I came here" Mehar said and I looked at her.

"What is it Mehar?" I asked .

"Bhai have asked me and Sehar to accompany you to the mall , so that you can buy some dresses for yourself to wear in this place" She said and I looked at her.

"If you guys allow me to go my home then I can bring my dresses from there" I told her while looking down unaware of what her answer will be.

"Bhabhi...your home is now empty and your family have shifted to a new house . I went there to check if you have any stuff out there but there wasn't. Your brother threw all that out saying he doesn't need those stuffs anymore" Sehar informed me and I nodded silently .

'screw you Zubair !'

"So....should I bring your food in the room ? And then we can discuss about your styles and the type of dresses you like to wear ?" She asked .