CHAPTER 34 [ END ]

Author's pov

The whole castle was lit up with fairy lights and lanterns . The night of the grand wedding was finally here along with everyone .

Zayan was in his room fully dressed in black pathani , pairing with his son who was wearing the same dress.

A whole month ! That was the time when he was back with his family . Inara was getting dressed inside the washroom. She had worn a beautiful black and white lengha on top of which she would put a niqab, which she will remove once she reaches the lady section .

Cameras weren't allowed in the wedding , so that everyone can enjoy the moment they are in without anyone being uncomfortable. The only pictures which would be clicked were the ones in the night , at the stage of the bride and groom along with their family .

The makeup was taking more time than needed. After a long time she got her hands on the brushes . She didn't really get a chance to attend a good function in a long while.

"Are you done?" Zayan asked.

"One minute!" She shouted from inside .

She finally got out still not satisfied with how it turned out , but Zayan's reaction said otherwise.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Zayan smiled.

"Yes Yes Gorgeous!" Arsal agreed making Inara break into a laugh , suddenly all her worries were gone in thin air , after getting the validation from the 2 most important people in her life.

She missed her parents , but she couldn't bring herself to forget what they did . The fact that they never tried to actually find her or contact her in the past 1 month , said a lot about the importance of her in their life.

There was a knock on the door.

"Inara are you done?" Zeheb asked from outside .

Coming to Zeheb, Inara was still surprised knowing that she was Toothfairy . Her reason was valid , and her forgiving Khalid and moving on with life seemed to be one of the strongest decisions Inara has seen anyone take .

She wasn't really affected by the information in reality-because somewhere she knew that it must have taken a lot of toll on Zeheb to become what she did , because she not only spend time with Zeheb in the past which showed that she was very kind , but also by the information Shakir always provided about her.

Ever since childhood she was a very sensitive and sweet kid .

Anyways - their friendship still remained. Their bonding was still there as if in all these past years it was on a pause button , as soon as they met , it was resumed from the point they left each other .

Inara opened the door and Zeheb was there with her baba.

Arsal rushed towards Zeheb's baba showing him the new kurta his father got him.

"Dada dada ! See my baba got me this ! And this too"He pointed towards the sneakers , " and this belongs to him" He showed an oversized metal watch with a designed belt . In the centre was written 'DKNY'.

It seemed like it could fall at any moment, but Arsal took his pride in wearing it . He reeked of the scent of the same attr which Zayan used to wear.