CHAPTER 23

After resting , Zayan and Inara reached the outside of Taj Mahal as per their plan . Throughout the whole ride Inara was excited to get inside very quickly, but her imagination was crumbled into pieces when she reached there . Chattering of people had filled the whole area as they were standing in an entry line which was moving very slowly . She kept looking at Zayan worriedly to make sure that he ain't getting tired. She knew that he wasn't in the habit of such things as waiting with common people.

But instead of a frown on his forehead, there was a relaxed look .

"Are you fine Zayan?" She asked him and he gave her a little nod . It was a new experience for him . He was busy noticing the little details on all the people, that he forgot that he was stuck in a line for what felt like hours.

" I didn't knew it will be this crowdy" She said .

"Well—its kinda new isn't it?" He asked her and Inara stared at him with a confusion but later smiled lightly and gave a nod .

She understood that Zayan was enjoying in this new changed environment. Zayan felt wonderful. He was feeling like a normal man , not like the mafia of the corporation he was trained to be.

"It is" She replied .

"Where we have to book a ticket?" An old lady asked interuppting their talk and Inara looked at her with a smile.

"We can book it online . Lemme help you" Saying that , she started to help the old lady out . Zayan kept studying her actions and how softly she was talking with the old lady while doing the work and exchanging some little talks about themselves.

She was smart enough to book it in the car itself.

She came towards Zayan with a slight smile with sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Such a sweet lady she was" She said and stood beside Zayan while circling her both arm around Zayan's arm while leaning on his arm shyly.

Zayan noticed it and patted her head lightly from his hands , just like he had seen in the movies.

And as if the moment couldn't get better, the sky was covered with thick grey clouds again and in no time , the raindrops started to fall on their heads.

"Dang — we have to leave the plan now" one person said and the other agreed .

Majority of the people started departing . They were wanting to not only visit the Taj Mahal, but also click beautiful pictures with the marble monument. The whispered could be heard of posponding the plan for tomorrow, to not get ill by the cold rain drops.

Inara pulled away from Zayan and held his wrist while trying to grab him under a shade.

She remembered how Zayan clearly told her he hated rain. But here he was standing in his still place.

The voice of Inara kept ringing in his ears

"Okay...so personally I believe the rain is the most beautiful the world can offer . Moreover it's a blessing from Allah's side . This blessing has the most melodious voice than any song which can ever be heard . Every drop seems to offer a separate story of peace and which can only be heard with a heart full of love and a brain full of peace"