CHAPTER 28

"I think you should go . Not just for Sehar but also Inara . Maybe her disappearance has some links of the past connected with it" He said and a silence spread in the room . I was thinking what should I do . In the past years , I tried to pray for her in every single prayer , trying to find any possible attachment with her past but it was of no use .

"Even if I want...I find it weird to go alone. How can I face all of them together? After disappearing into blue?" I asked . I was hesitant.

"Do you want me to join you there ?"
"You will ?" I was surprised. He wanted to escape my father at any cost but here he was offering to go there .

"Hmm " "but dad?" I asked and he understood it without me completing the sentence.

"I don't care about your father . That old man spends most of his time in ICU fighting with the disease . His business has collapsed with no heir left. Even if he wants he can do nothing to me" He said .

"Fine then . I will be forever thankful for this favour"

"Sure . Write a thank you letter next time too with all this formality" He sarcastically said and I chuckled . He is still the same . He still hates the thank yous.

"Marriage is this week only. So when can you meet up?"

"Will Feb 30 do?" He asked .

"I am serious"

"So am I . You are my friend .Why will you ask when I am free or other stuff . Just tell me when you want to meet me . I will be there"

"Tommorrow sounds good ?"

"Wonderful. I will come there with Zeheb and my three sweeties. They all can stay in the hotel while I go to the marriage place with you" Augustus informed .

"Okay but wait ...you got 3 children?"

"Yeah . Mahfuzah my eldest daughter, Adam and Erica who both are twins" He said.

"Mashallah" I said happily. I liked the thought of him having a happy family.

If Inara was here..I would have one too. My child and my wife-but the thing is..If .

"Let's meet tomorrow then " I replied and he hummed . We both bid each other goodbye and cut the phone in hopes of meeting each other tomorrow.

I walked towards my other room to get my suitcase and pack all the important things , which were required .

The suits , the ties, the belt , my shoes..her photograph. I feel good whenever I look at her pictures .

I packed them all in my bag and opened my diary when was in my hand with the wishlist I once made in my childhood. Everything was cut . Just one new and only wish was added .

Inara .

-----------

I was on airport waiting for Augustus. He appeared soon . He was exactly like how we met last time . In his arms there was a small child , whose eyes were doe , he wore a baby blue shirt with brown shorts till his knees . The other hand was tightly held by his daughter. She felt like an exact copy paste of her mother . The same charcoal eyes , tan skin , thick black hair . She had worn a black loose kurta with patialas . And in Zeheb's arm was a small girl with doe eyes , pale skin and she had worn a purple frock . Her hairs were tied up on the top of her head , looking like a fountain styled ponytail.