CHAPTER 33

The morning sun soon came into view , and the masjid's Imam started giving the call for namaz. Her heart felt at peace at that . Although she couldn't offer salah in her Abaya anymore because it was mixed with water and dirt from the ground .

She sat on a metal chair on the bus stand to catch some breath and finally walked a few more minutes to reach the hospital.

She slowly made her way inside and walked towards the receptionist.

"Can I please get to know where is Mr Zayan Siddiqui?" She asked .

"You are?" The receptionist asked with a raised eyebrow staring at her up and down as if judging her worth by the dirt patches on her clothes.

"I work as his-" before she could tell more , the phone of the receptionist rang and she turned around showing a gesture of 2 minutes, and walked away to answer the call.

Inara was getting impatient and after the long night even 2 minutes sounded a lot of time for her. She decided to just go up quietly, knowing that where a lot of guards are put on alert, that is Zayan's ward.

She quietly walked towards the areas and wards while slowly peeping around .

On the second floor , she finally saw Augustus talking with someone on his phone while carrying a little girl in his arms who kept biting on his cheek. Augustus started at her and shook his head as a gesture to not but she giggled and bit once more .

A lot of emotions were in her heart . Fear was the foremost . She didn't knew how to confront him .

This made her realise that she was getting so scared of just facing Augustus, what will be her condition when she sees Zayan.

Zeheb came running from the side and pulled her daughter in her own arms . She still looked like earlier . Filled with grace .

"Mom! Mom " She chirped and put her head in her mother's neck.

"Calm down Erica" Zeheb said and looked on the side where Inara was standing catching her off guard. She wanted to hide but her feet didn't moved . She stood still , not knowing what to do , she looked on the side pretending to not know anything.

"Inara?" Zeheb gasped while walking towards her.

"Oh-Zeheb! It's so good to see you" Inara said dryly with fake excitement. Although she was happy to see a familiar face after such a long time , but truth was she couldn't be happy knowing her husband is injured .

"Same but-where were you?" She asked Inara quickly, as if it was the first thought in her mind .

"It's a long story" Inara sighed.

"I have all the time , but I think you should go and visit Zayan first" Zeheb suggested.

"Yes , I am finding him only , where is he?" Inara asked.

"There , the room on the right . Augustus will lead you there" Zeheb told her.

Her husband stared at her with so many questions, but Zeheb just gave him the look to let it be the way it is. It wasn't their matter in the end of the day . It was Zayan and Inara's matter at the end of the day.