CHAPTER 15

"you will do that for me?" Zeheb asked Augustus, while feeling emotional.

"Ofcourse "

"But why?" She asked while not being able to understand the obvious reason behind it . It was love !

Augustus has found himself begging Allah to put Zeheb in his fate in his prayers , so how could he leave her when she was finally granted to him ?

"Because I love you . I know you also feel the same. Your eyes can never lie" He said while caressing her face from the side making a tear roll down her cheek and she hugged him.

"But I used you to get close to Zayan...I am not the same person who you fell in love with . I am not the sweet doctor"She said and Augustus brushed her cheekbone gently with his finger as if she was a precious piece of art made from porcelain.

"You are Zeheb . That's all that matters. I refuse to believe that your tears when I accepted Islam were fake, I refuse to believe that your smile when I came inside the room was fake...I refuse to believe any of that" Augustus told her.

"Even if all that was true...then also I am not a virgin. I have a daughter who I can't leave for the world"she told him .

She was well aware that men desired someone who was virgin and with no child so that they can make their own family with her.

"Who cares about that stupid term ? You are not a bloody damn object to be classified as something. And about your daughter...won't you allow me to be the father of such a wonderful little soul ?" He asked her.

"You will accept her ?" She asked as her eyes got widened.

"Ofcourse...but the question is will you let me do that ? It will be the greatest favor and the biggest gift" Augustus requested and Zeheb nodded vigorously while not finding words to form . Her tears kept rolling down her eyes which she just bit down to not disturb her sleeping daughter.

Augustus hugged her from front . Her daughter was in between them both . And they both were looking at each other with nothing but greatfullness .

Augustus was feeling many emotions at the same time and the first and foremost was sadness. He could believe someone would do such horrible stuffs with a woman and then boast about it . But he knew , instead of pushing the open wounds further , he should just support her as much as he could .

"Once you finish it all... then we will get married. Just like I had promised you . I will buy the most brightest yellow lengha" Augustus said while trying to give a soft smile and Zeheb just snuggled him as far as she could due to the happiness.

----------------

Inara was laying down on the bed , it was late at night around 3 am . Her mind was wandering about many stuffs at the same time , but it kept stopping at the reason why Zeheb suddenly disappeared. Zayan and Zara had hurriedly went to Delhi too. She wonder what's the reason behind it.

'Is it all related to the Toothfairy ?'

'but why this strange name ?' She thought and opened Google to study about the tale of Toothfairy. She knew the basic stuff , but wanted to know a little bit in detail if she could.

What does a Toothfairy do ?

The Tooth Fairy collects about 300,000 teeth from children all over the world every night. So, what does she do with all those teeth? It's believed that the Tooth Fairy uses these teeth to help build the fairy community where she lives. Other times she will make jewelry for herself and her friends.