Chpater Four || ' 004

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday | Da Crib

" Ny get up, you gotta go get ready!" mani said pulling me off the bed.

" I can't do this, he's really gone Armani! My favorite person is gone and I can't do nothing about it! I miss him." I said crying more as snot ran down my lip.

" aweee my baby, cmon I gotchu! cousin gotchu" she rocked me back and forth til I calmed down.

As we arrived to the funeral home I felt myself become weak. I had to throw up but it wouldn't come out and I was nervous. very nervous.

putting my phone on do not disturb and turning silent mode on I walked up the stairs going around to greet everyone.

" how you holding up baby?" Grandma ta pulled me into a hug.

" I don't feel good at all, but I'll be better" I spoke and she nodded kissing me before she pulled out a box.

" here, put this on " she said giving my a chain with tooka on it with angel wings.

" thanks you grandma! I love you." I said taking a picture of it posting it on my Instagram.

As they started the service I seen my uncle took laying in the casket. All alone I wish I could be next to him.

Reading the obituary I waited patiently til it was me and Armani turn to say our speech.

Hearing the song change to Heaven • by Beyoncé.

I knew it was our time so I stood up interlocking my hands with Armani as we walked up the stairs to the microphone.

" hello everyone, I'm gonna start off by saying I miss you took.. I think about you everyday uncle and I would've never imagined life without you. Your soul maybe be gone but your spirit is always here.