Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                                                       ↳ naenae

                                    ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Wednesday | Her Mothers House.

" Money is the root of all evil, smurk I mean durk be in the trenches with his peoples." Sa'Nylah sung as Smurk Carter blasted throughout the house while they got ready for the pool party.

The clocked hit 6:15 and Sevyn smacked her teeth.

" Cursed I mean hurt that they just taking all ma people." Sevyn rapped as she put the cocoa butter lotion onto her skin.

" Im just a real bad bitch, na I'm tooo solidd imma reallll bad bitchhh." Karlae smiled in the mirror recording her self.

She had on a pink bathing suit and pink mcm slides that matched along with a white telfar purse.

" You is sis!" Sevyn said as she stood in the mirror next to her. She had on a purple top with a white and purple bottom that had Lv printed all over it. She had her mini kurtstin bag on her shoulder that was pink and purplish along with her new belly piercing.

" everybody in here look good." Kenneth shrugged as he took his head scarf off his two strand twist. " yeah boo, you too.. where yo bathing suit." Rhaelyn said and he turned to look at her.

She had on a red bathing suit along with her slides and she wore a coach purse that had red in it.

" Man Sa'Nylah come ya big booty ass put that bathroom." Sa'Nylah heard and she smacked her teeth. Walking out the bathroom with waterproof mascara in her hands.

" What." She looked at them and they smiled.

She had on a two piece white printed fendi bathing suit along with her blue Kurt bag and  slippers to match them.

" Bitch you look good." Kenneth said and she blushed.

" stopp." She said sitting on the bed next to him. She put lotion on her body and sprayed perfume along with applying some deodorant.

She took a few pictures in the mirror before she took her head scarf off. She took her braids and put them into a bun letting a two on the slide fall out and then she fixed her edges after she flat ironed them.

She put the scarf back around them. " Ian tryna squash no beef nigga, we into it til' we die real street nigga." She sung on live as she put Vaseline on her face evenin it out. She slid her contacts out revealing her eyes before she flashed a smile at the screen putting mascara on her eye lashes.