Chapter Twenty || ' 020

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Wednesday | The Park.

" Niggas been tryna practice all day and now that we finally at this bitch I can't do shit." Sa'Nylah mugged the boys who were hogging the court.

" You niggas trash as fuck, I'll beat all yall in a one vee onee." I shouted rolling my eyes looking over at Karlae who just smiled.

" Fuck you so happy for bitch." I mugged her too and she looked at me and mugged me. " Bitch shut yo sad ass up, mad ass bitch you can't get mad I'm happy stupid bitch." Karlae spat standing up and I pushed her back down.

" Nobody fucking mad, I'm tryna play ball and Sad ? I make more points then you, trash ass you barley fuckin start." I shrugged starin at her and she just pushed me and laughed.

" Sa'Nylah, I promise you ion give a fuck. I only played basketball cause you asked me to. I average around twenty seven points a game. You know I'm not sad or trash. Stupid dizzy ass hoe," Karlae shouted back at me and I nodded.

" It's good, ion care fuck you." I grabbed my phone walking up to the bleachers leaving her there by herself. " cool." Karlae said grabbed a basketball walking around the bleachers. I rolled my eyes sliding my AirPod Max on as I put on my chill playlist. I turnt the volume to the max and followed Karlae to the other court. When I turned the corner I seen a few people crowding her.

" Sevyn, Rhae cmon." I said and the nodded walking faster as we entered the gate. " Bruh you not fighting her, I don't care bout nun you talking about the fuck." Karlae shouted at the girl making me take my headphones off.

" The fuck.." I said walking up seeing Kadence.

" Yeah we beat yall in basketball, oh well it's just a game. You not finna fight her I don't give a fuck if god was on yall side." Karlae defended me and I smiled feeling bad.

" What's the fucking problem." Sevyn stared at me and I shrugged before Kadence spoke up.

" Sa'Nylah.. do you wanna fight ? you stupid ass bitch ." Kadence looked at Sa'Nylah then Kacey and Kacey looked down at Sa'Nylah,

" I mean, Yeah ? fuck we fighting for tho." I said looking at Kacey not noticing my smile. Karlae kicked my leg and I fixed my face.

" You playin with my daddy, playin with my brother. Fight me now, I'll bat you bitch," Kadence said and Sa'Nylah shrugged before she gave Rhaelyn her headphones and her IPhone before she put her set up staring at Kadence.