Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                    ↳ naenae

                                    ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Monday | The Hospital.

Sa'Nylah's leg shook rapidly as she waited in the hospital room along with Kentrell, Kaden, Kadence, Karlae, Rhaelyn, Draco, Taylin, Sevyn, Ben, Kd, Joe and the rest of the nbagang & Kacey's siblings.

" Aye mane, he ah be aight' don't stress lit girl." Kentrell said standing over Sa'Nylah. She stared at him before giving him a smile as the tear fell down her face. " I know, I'm just nervous right now. Thank you tho." She said softly wiping the tears that had fell down her face again.

" Ian gon lie I need you nye." Kaden said pulling her into a hug. Jania watched them with a smile. " It's gon be okay Kaden, he strong my baby gon pull through I promise kd." She said whispering almost as she let him go allowing Karlae to hold him while he cried.

" I thought This was your girlfriend Kaden, who is she?" Jania pointed at Karlae then Sa'Nylah.

" Yeah this my girl, she Kacey girlfriend." Kaden said and Jania smiled staring at the girl.

She had on grey skims along with a black Kurt purse and the matching shoe. The girl had her braids flowing down her back. Her eyes were red and puffy due to her crying since last night. The girl had on grey and white socks they matched her outfit and she had a chain on that resembled oblock.

" Oh, hey I been wanting to meet you for a while, Sa'Nylah right ? Kacey tell me about you all the time, you do beautiful girl!" Jania smiled pulling Her into a hug. Sa'Nylah returned the hugged as she smiled also.

" Thank you, you're the gorgeous one tho. And your skin is flawless, you so pretty, nice to meet you ma'am." Sa'Nylah said wiping her tears once again since they kept coming down.

" Awe, don't cry nylah, I promise he gon pull through my baby strong he ah survivor. On 38." She said and Kentrell smacked his teeth.

" We don't fuck with you like that." He said and Sa'Nylah laughed as they walked away.

After 40 minutes there was still no sign of anything so she decided she was gonna go to the vending machine. On her walk there she was recorded her self since she was bored.

" I think imma get a dri- Girl yes I am at the hospital and I'm scared. I got my man shot up." Sa'Nylah heard making her go silent as she engaged in the conversation.