Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday | School.

" poetic pain I sent you a love letter, let you know my heart shattered." I sung slowly as I walked through the hallway going to the gym since we had PE.

" Hey Nye, you look pretty today." Bailey smiled and I waved at her " thank you, I like your hair." I said blowing a kiss at her. She smiled then walked away.

" I think I'm inlove, you fw a thug." I sung as I sat on the bleachers. I put my purse into my backpack and then I took my phone putting it into my pocket of the basketball shorts I had underneath my school pants.

" Sa'Nylah! you won't believe who I just fucking saw in the muthafuckin office!" Karlae ran in and I looked at her confused. " who girl." I said grabbing the basketball from the ground.

" Kacey! I swear I seen Kacey he looked exactly like him... but his hair was in twist." She twist her lips to the side and laughed.

" Girl lies, you ain't see no Kacey.. i girl that's him?" I said pointing to the door as a Taller dude who resembled Kacey walked in the gym. He looked at me and waved then he stared at Karlae licking his lips.

" Yeah, that's not Kacey. He look like him.. a lot but no way that's prolly his brother or something." I said. I could sense when Kacey around so I could literally tell he was not Kacey.

" Waddup Sa'Nylah! watchu on folks." He said dapping me off. I looked at him confusely but I still did it.

" Ohhh my fault, I'm Kaden, Kacey twin ? ion know if he told you about me. He tell me a lot about you tho." He said and I looked at Karlae she smiled and then I looked back at him.

" oh it's cool, you his brother yeah yeah, I could tell... you look like him but you just not him you know." I said and he laughed. " Mhm... who yo friend." He said looking at Lae.

" Karlae, and I'm single just incase you or yo friends wanted to know." She shrugged and he smiled showing his Light Blue Braces.

" I ca getcho ten." He said and she nodded. She pulled him into the corner sliding her phone out of her purse and gave it to him. They shared numbers and then they came back toward me.

" Kacey go here or." I asked and he shook his head. I sighed at the fact Kadence and her crew would be here too. " They inna office in shit, Kadence, Kenzie, Kacey, Kaili, Taylin and Draco."he shrugged and I nodded.