Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                           ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Friday | School.

A week later. May 23rd.

" I can't believe you still don't have yo phone nye, that's bad." Rhaelyn spoke as she applied the light purple paint onto her hands. Sa'Nylah nodded in agreement.

" Right. I been stuck playing this snack game on my Apple Watch bruh." Sa'Nylah shrugged putting the turquoise pain onto her hand looking over at her basketball coach who nodded as he recorded.

" My name Sa'Nylah, I been on the team for six months and I'm signing out. Lots of love to the lady tigers!" Sa'Nylah said making a kissy face to the camera before she put her hand over her name that was on the poster stepping back to watch everyone else do it.

" Sa'Nylahs what's your instagram?" Amari asked and Sa'Nylah mugged her as she washed her hands.

" nylahhdenaee." Sa'Nylah shrugged using the paper towel to dry her hands as she cleaned up what all she used putting the supplies back into the comments.

" Sa'Nylah look at this shit." Sevyn said as the group watched the video on the phone. Sa'Nylah walked over confused once she seen a live presenting Kacey with a girl.

" Yeah. Fuck that little ass girl that thought she had my dude on lock. Delete him out yo phone sis." The girl said as the comments blew up.

KylahxKacey4l : ouu she on the live! What you gotta say sis ? Kye took yo dude!

baehelprhaee : stop dick riding, stupid ass bitch.

" Ain't nobody dick riding. I took her dude and that's it." Kylah shrugged watching the live confused on how Sevyn knew Sa'Nylah.

" man get off that shit." Kacey moved the camera out his face unwrapping his arms around Kylah. He just needed somebody to get his mind of Sa'Nylah. Kylah was the only one who reminded him of Nylah.

Kylah was a little lighter than Sa'Nylah, she had the same braids as Sa'Nylah along with the blue at the back of her head. She was a little taller than Sa'Nylah and skinner but Kylah did everything to look like Sa'Nylah.

" Ion even know why you fuck with that opp ass hoe. Her mama ah opp she was tryna set my baby up." Kylah said and Sa'Nylah could feel her blood boiling as she watched the girl hug on Kacey and talk about her.

kkxnyee : you so weird Kylah. You wanna be Nye so bad stupid ass

nyeeworldd : ^ really tho, fan ass hoe. Kacey you even weirder.

nylahhdenaeee : Ain't worried about you sis. That's yo man! @kkxnyee change your name love.

Kaceykkfan : Kacey you embarrassing.