Chapter Thirteen || ' 013

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Brooklyn Arielle'

↳ Ari, Rere.

Chicago, IL
Monday| Da Crib.

" Christmas is in 12 days.. we gotta get this house decorated Von." I looked at him and he nodded.

" we having Christmas over hea, me, you, Sa'Nylah & Sa' Mora." He said and I laughed.

" I'm tryna figure out why you think that's gon happen, Asian always ain't too happy bout you being at my house you pushing it." I said trying to respect the lil unsatisfied home or whatever.

" tuh, she don't control who I spend my time with, i wan have Christmas with my real family what the fuck." He said and I laughed.

" mhm, Mora I only met her once you think her mama gon let her stay over here." I said and he nodded.

" Asian going wayyy to Colorado for Christmas, she not gon bring Sa'Mora you know this and plus mora not gon cry if she round naenae, she attached to her like nae her momma." He said and I nodded cause it was true.

Sa' Mora stayed by Nylah, if Nylah was taking a shower mora would be sitting on the counter on her iPad.

Mora really looked up to Sa'Nylah, it was so cute they was so attached to each other I was happy that Asian had her. They both have attachment issues and really mora is Nylah twin just in a toddler body.

" well, I think we should have a pink Christmas." I said and Von mugged me.

" my baby Nylah don't care for pink like that, so what about a blue Christmas". He said and I mugged him.

" baby nawl, half her stuff blue.. like nooo." I pouted and he laughed.

" I already started getting the stuff." I said cause I ordered a lotta stuff.

" mhm, how bout you start onn outsideee and me and booka gon go get the tree you picked out and more decorum from the store." He grabbed the keys and I nodded.

I grabbed the inflatable stuff I got from Walmart, and Target and went sat outside.

I pulled my speaker up putting music on as Von pulled out the driveway.

" light bill finna be shooting through the roof, finna go be ah part time stripper after this." I laughed as I took out the snowman from the box.