Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                             ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Saturday | Dad's House.

" 120 Cracked." Was heard from Sa'Nylah's 75 inch tv that was mounted on her wall. Sa'Nylah was watching TG Plays on YouTube. He was a Fortnite content creator.

" I like this." I said scrolling on instagram looking at the picture. I looked up sighing as I looking in the mirror that stood infront of me.

I was inside. Bored again. No friends. No one. All alone. I shrugged the sadness of staring at the bathroom door. Remember what happened last time I bit my lip before I walked out my room going downstairs.

I went into the pantry grabbing a bag of hot funyuns, an apple juice, some strawberry applesauce. I grabbed two bags of takis and some Gushers.

I went back upstairs sitting it on my bed as I grabbed the braiding rack. I opened the hair pack prepping the hair on both sides before I fixed the mirrors and put on Influencer city on the tv going to the first episode. " his fine ass." I smiled looking at Debo getting reminding of Kacey when he had his hair out. I shrugged it off grabbing the comb parting my hair from ear to ear. I section off the front and put Edge control on my part cleaning it up before I pre-parted.

I put gel on the first part. Around the sides and combed it through then I started braiding down three times before I added a smaller piece of hair feeding it into my hair and added a little more gel and kept braiding down. As I braided down I added more pieces til it was at my desired length and thickness adding clips where I added hair.

I added four pieces of curly in every braid to make it fuller and cause the braids was longer.

-

" hello ?" I answered the phone as I parted the middle part in my head doing the last three braids. " Wassam with you ? you postin me in shit." Kacey mugged the phone and I laughed.

" I could delete it." I sighed as I braided it down before I added the curling rod at the end. " Jan say you have to delete it. Weird ass." He laughed and I smirked.

" weird ? How that's you. Crazy ass." I mugged him as I did my last braid finishing it sighing in relief. " thank god." I said looking at my fingers before I cracked them a little.

" Youn talk to me at all. I miss you and you be acting weird as fuck." He said and I shrugged. " I been ghosting. Getting myself together that's all." I said truthfully picking up the hair that was all over the room. He licked his lips staring at me.

" you look so good. Lemme come slide." He said and I laughed. " thank you. And okay you gotta park a few houses down.. and you gotta come through the side." I said and he nodded. I told him the address as I dipped my hair in the water.