Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032

Kacey DeSai

" Imma come back later on nae, I love you." Kacey spoke calmly pulling her into a hug as he slid his chain back on.

" I love you more, call me when you get situated." She spoke softly kissing his cheek as she stood in the door frame.

" Alright, yo ass betta answer to lit girl." He laughed as he tucked his gun walking out the house gate checking his surroundings.

He walked down to his car seeing it still there before he unlocked it with his key riding past Sa'Nylah's house before he went into the direction of McDonald's.

" Can I get some pancakes, hash brown and a some cookies." He said sliding the charger into his phone getting flashbacks of Sa'Nylah. He smiled as he pulled up. " What you drink was sir?" The lady asked and he laughed.

" My fault ma'am, can I get a pineapple mango smoothie." He replied and she nodded. He gave her the money and he got the food pulling off.

"He fell out of love, na he could never trust. They told him lies he was depressed they thought he gave it up." Kacey sung lowly as he pulled into his father's driveway. He used the keys sensor and put it to the gate making it open almost immediately. He looked over at all the cars smacking his teeth.

He turned the music down entering the gate. He spoke to the guards as he parked. He went on his phone while he ate his food. After he was done with most of it he put it back into the bag opening the car door he slid his phone into his pockets shutting the door and locking it with the drink and his food in his hand.

" Yeah, he just cheated on me with her everytime I always forgive him it's cause I love him." Kacey heard Kylah cry making him feel bad. He smacked his teeth as he walked inside and all eyes went on him. He used his feet to close the door behind him. " waddup." He spoke as he went into the kitchen puttin his food down on the counter.

" Boy is you in trouble twin." Kaden said and Draco nodded making him run his hands down his face. He didn't have time for all this.

" What I even did." He asked and Taylin stared at him. " First, you posted Sa'Nylah on everything, then you blocked that delusional ass bitch. You know she was gon do the fucking most stupid ass." Taylin said and Kaden agreed.

" Oh my god," Kacey started walking behind his brothers into the living room. " Kacey DeSai Gaulden, what the fuck is wrong with you." Jania fussed and he sat down on the couch.

" I can't believe you would go out of your way to block this pretty girl on everything, but to post another girl right after it broke her heart even more. You know how she is about you. She tender and look at her. She been crying all muhfukin day." Jania finished catching her breath still holding onto Kylah.

" Sounding like a fucking Sheep, she almost caught a damn heart attack, she couldn't even breathe sliding down the fucking wall like a stupid ass never mind." Kd said and Kacey smirked.

" Big ear bitch." Kentrell threw a water bottle at him and he stoped laughing. " Kacey what's up with you man, like foreal." Kentrell said staring at Kacey.

He didn't understand why his son was so inlove with Dayvon daughters. He sent his friends daughter to make him fall inlove and he still chose Sa'Nylah. He couldn't even be mad because he knew Kacey was inlove.

" Im sorry pops, I really am but it's just like I Love Sa'Nylah, she my errything Ian gon lie. I love yall too but I really love ha. That's my world not ta be corny on nun but if I had the world I would give it to her. She deserves it the most," he spoke up.

" She be doing something to me, not no voodoo shit but it's the way she treat me, talk to me. It's everything about her that I love. She a rider it don't een matter if she onnat other side shit she still be thea for me no matta wha' she even got in trouble fa me multiple times, faught for me and she ah shoot fa me." Kacey licked his lips.