Chapter Ten || ' 010

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday | New School.

" momma, Ian gon lie im a luh nervous." I laughed as I got out the car.

" Karma go to this school, you gon be cool." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" um, im finna call her and see where she at." I said fixing my Silver Telfar purse that matched my school uniform.

" hello karma, where u at?" I said as the FaceTime call connected.

" heyyy sissss, im outside, where you at." She said looking around.

" um im in the car, come by the range rover it's white." I said putting Vaseline over my face and re-doing my lip combo before she came to the car.

" alright, we not in the same class but we gon see each other." She said as I opened the car door.

" hey second mama!" Karma waved at my mama before my momma spoke & pulled off.

" okay, so the school not open yet but when it do we gon go inside, they got breakfast then imma show u how to get upstairs." She said and I nodded.

" what elective did you pick, because it's a lot of ones you can choose from." She said.

" um I picked PE, can I keep my phone." I asked and she shook her head no.

" but I sneak mine in." She said and I laughed.

" karma, who this." Another girl walked up.

" this my sister, Sa'Nylah.. she new." She said and I smiled.

" hmm, Sa'Nylah sound familiar you used to fw Khylin." She said and I nodded.

" ain't no used to, I still do." I said looking at her weird.

" oh no baby.. youn know me my name aniya.. that's my dude." She said and I laughed.

" girl fuck out my face on some real shit." I said walking past her before I seen Khylin.

" wassam." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" boy you better get the fuck, imma smack the shit out you, youn beg me to come to this school & you gotta whole ass gf some fucking aniya." I looked at him with the hardest mug.