Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Saturday | Karlae house.

"ou lae gimmie one." I said holding my hand out to get one of her chocolate covered strawberries. She looked at me and ate the last one. " go downstairs and get the box." She said and I pouted.

" Girl why would u just sit here and eat the last one knowing.. girl bye." I said standing up. I grabbed my iPad and went downstairs.

" hey Kandie." I said waving at her oldest sister and she waved back. " waddup Nae, where you goin." She said and i pointed to the kitchen.

" getting the box of chocolate strawberry's." I shrugged walking into the kitchen. I washed my hands before i went into the fridge grabbing them. I put my iPad on top of the box and walked back upstairs into Karlae's room.

" don't even talk to me." I said eating one of them licking my lips getting the extra chocolate that was on the side of my lip. " Okay fuck you." She said and i shrugged.

I went on my iPad seeing they had texted in the iMessages group chat.

8/8💘
iMessages group

taytay.
Yall tryna fw a 4 man ?

Kacey🥰😇
bruh you starting already.

KARLAE❤️‍🔥
hey yall.
you replied, heyyy

Sevynn🦄.
I miss yall!
fw the court today ?

mybabyrhae 🫶🏾
rs, i fw it, when ?

Draco❤️
oh yall just gon ignore us ?

Sevynn🦄.
obviously, they fw yall I don't. Yall prolly slimey and tryna get some gb for Kadence big ass.

you laughed at " obviously, they fw yall I don't. Yall prolly slimey and tryna get some gb for Kadence big ass. "

Draco❤️ laughed at " obviously, they fw yall I don't. Yall prolly slimey and tryna get some gb for Kadence big ass."

KARLAE❤️‍🔥 laughed at " obviously, they fw yall I don't. Yall prolly slimey and tryna get some gb for Kadence big ass."

mybabyrhae 🫶🏾 laughed at " obviously, they fw yall I don't. Yall prolly slimey and tryna get some gb for Kadence big ass."