Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Brooklyn Arielle'

                                 ↳ Ari, Rere

↳ Ari, Rere.

Chicago, IL
Sunday| Da Crib.

"Wan be fucking dumb and get fucking drunk." Brooklyn fussed at Sa'Nylah who was hunched over the toilet emptying out her system for the 6th time today.

" I didn't know." Sa'Nylah cried using her arm to wipe her mouth sitting on the floor in the bathroom with her head facing the toilet.

" How you ain't know. You tasted that nasty ass liquor, and you hit that blunt, allem videos in yo phone Sa'Nylah. Ian even mad bout Kacey you know that but cmon nye, you a 9th grader you not grown you still thirteen." Brooklyn smacked her teeth looking at Sa'Nylah who had snot running down her nose.

"You wan be grown now you gotta face yo consequences, stop trying like a pussy Naenae, I love you." Dayvon spoke standing in the middle of the door watching her wipe her tears.

" Hea, what you wan eat." He said giving her a towel. She grabbed it wiping her face and her arms. She grabbed some tissues blowing her nose and putting it into the toilet flushing it.

" Smalls Sliders, please and I'm sorry. I just was in the moment not trying to be down. I'm sorry. I love Kacey and I know I'm sixty-third I don't know what to do it just hurts when I'm not around him or with him. I'm attached and that's my fault," Sa'Nylah pouted.

" I hate that I'm so attached. I love Kacey so bad more than any boy I ever talked to before. He just got it like that. And Kadence... we cool ? it's no beef that's my friend now and she's so nice to me. She faught her own friend for me... I'm sorry daddy. I'm a opp. I'm a bitch, a pussy ah hoe allat. I'm slimey ass fuck." She cried even harder.

" I hate myself for that. I know you hate me too. Just know I would never let them niggas get you or get close to you. I'm slimey not like that tho. I love you dad I wouldn't put you in danger at all. I put you and my mama before myself. I wouldn't give the drop, or let them even get to you. I would let them hurt me before I let them hurt you." She finished standing up hugging him and he smiled.

" Sa'Nylah. Ion think you nun of that. Yeah I be saying you sixty third but I be playing with du. I love you the most Sa'Nylah. More than any of anybody walking on this earth. And I swear by that forever til death do us apart. You was swimming in my sack nye." He kissed her forehead and she nodded.

They hugged for a while before they pulled apart and he left. Brooklyn went to lock the door behind him watching him pull off.

" Take this off, lemme find you something to wear, you hot or cold?" Brooklyn asked and Sa'Nylah nodded sliding her hoodie off leaving her into her bra.

" Hot, can you get my matching ethikas?" Sa'Nylah said as the shower water ran and Brooklyn nodded leaving the bathroom. She grabbed her some underwear and then she grabbed the brand new ethikas out the pack. She grabbed her iPad and her bonnet and headscarf for her hair.