Chapter Thirty || ' 030

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                            ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Sunday | The day.

" Beefing with who hoe ? not you." Brooklyn sung as she waited for Sa'Nylah outside the hairdresser.

She seen the door open, revealing Sa'Nylah with a white dress on and her Kurt Slippers. She turned the music down a little as she grabbed the roses that was in the back seat along with other gifts.

" You look so pretty. My little girl." Brooklyn gassed her up as she Recorded Sa'Nylah who couldn't stop smiling. Brooklyn handed her the flowers and her smile brighten and she stared at them. " thank you ma." She spoke softly posing in the camera.

Brooklyn posted the video to her story as she watched around her before she pulled off heading to where the graduation ceremony was held.

Once they arrived Brooklyn gave Sa'Nylah her phone back, they shared goodbyes as Sa'Nylah got out the car and went straight inside powering her phone on while doing so.

" Hello Sa'Nylah. You look beautiful, head down the hall into that room to the left." The dean smiled taking a picture of Sa'Nylah as she pointed down the hall.

Sa'Nylah nodded as she walked down the hallway hearing voices she put her head down as she walked through the door. " Hey yall." She said as she finally looked up seeing girls in there pink gowns, and black caps. Sa'Nylah hugged them before The photographer got her dressed.

Once she was done she took pictures with the photographer, then in the mirror and a few with Her 4/4.

" Got that phone back finally." Karlae said as Sa'Nylah finished her TikTok posting it as she put her phone on her lap sitting in the middle of Karlae and Sevyn.

" Girl yes, I'm too Happy." Sa'Nylah said as the ceremony started. She looked around the once empty room that was now filled and her people standing everywhere. She heard a familiar voice seeing her dad, and uncles mom's allat. She waved at them as the names started being called.

" Brooklyn Brooks, look right there.. next up Brandon Rhodes." The principal announced.

Sa'Nylah bit her lips as they got to the K names starting with Kadence. " Kadence gaulden." She spoke as a baby picture of Kadence popped up and a few pictures of Kadence as her grown up self along with Kadence cap and gown photo. " Kadence, pretty girl with a pretty soul, not nice at first but once you warm up you'll understand why." Ms. Green read the little text that Sa'Nylah had wrote under everyone's pictures.

" Kathy Jules, Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the meanest of them all." Ms.Green said as the room cheered. Kathy had asked Sa'Nylah to put that and she did.