Chapter Forty || ' 040

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                    ↳ naenae

↳ naenae

Houston, Tx
Sunday | At The pool.

Sa'Nylah impatiently waited for Dakota to come out the hotel doors as she sat by the pool that was lit up with blue LED lights.

Her feet splashed in and out of the pool as she turned up the volume to her AirPods Max's. " does sexing onna late night mean that much to you? my love don't mean that much to you." She sung lowly.

Dakota and Dayvon was having a conversation. A long one. " now do you feel better about yo self ? do you feel betta by yo self." She smirked once she seen the door open.

It was Khylin. " Hey." She waved at him and he waved back sitting next to her.

" Ion think you understand how much i missed you Sa'Nylah." He spoke up staring at her and she smiled.

" How much did you miss me ? I missed you too. I'm happy to see you doing good khy." She said and he smiled.

" I missed you a lot like that shit crazy. When you ghosted me I went a week without eating or sleeping. I was in love with you nylah. That shit hurt my heart the way you did me Ian gon lie. But it's cool I guess you moved on and shit." He shrugged and her smile dropped feeling bad.

" Ian mean to ghost you. There was a lot going on and I'm sorry I made you feel that way I really am. I kinda did move on but not really cause right about now I'm single." She smiled a little kicking her feet into the water.

" Brighten up la girl. Ian trippin over that nomo you cool." He pushed her and she laughed softly.

" Boy, shut up." She said pushing him back before the started play fighting being cut off by Dakota sitting next to them.

" Hey." She smiled and Khylin stopped smiling. " The fuck? It's two of yall ? Twins?" He said standing up and they both shook they head no.

" We're just sisters calm down." Dakota said and he nodded. " Yall wanna go to the arcade?" Khylin spoke up helping both girls up.

" Yeah, I gotta change." She said and Khylin shook his head no. " put these on." Sa'Nylah nodded grabbing the Nike tech joggers sliding them on over her crop top.

" Okay, lemme call my mama tell her send my siblings down." Sa'Nylah said and Dakota shook her head no.

" When I was walking down they was going back up to da room from the arcade." She said and Sa'Nylah nodded walking inside closely behind Khylin.

They put their room number in giving them a band so they could play. " Let's play basketball first." Dakota suggested and Sa'Nylah nodded.

Dakota was a huge Basketball Fan. She loved Basketball and all sports but basketball always came first.