Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                                                     ↳ naenae

↳ naenae

Houston, Tx
Sunday | Out & About.

" Pinch me if this real." Jr said and everyone rushed to pinch him making him smack his teeth.

" Nigga's don't understand Sarcasm now the fuck." Jr said and Sa'Nylah busted out laughing looking at him.

" Stop allat cussin boy." Brooklyn laughed as she sat in the water.

" You think you finna stay in the wave pool all day ? If so, I think to think not. Get up." Sa'Nylah said smacked Brooklyns back and Brooklyn got up and snatched her.

" Let ha go." Dayvon said snatching Brooklyn and Brooklyn smacked her teeth letting Sa'Nylah go and Dayvon laughed.

" Yeah, got them killers on go." Sa'Nylah said pushing Brooklyn into the first pool she seen then she ran away along with Mora and Muff following her.

" Why yall following me?" She asked bending over to catch her breath. " One cause we love you and Two cause we need you so we can get on half these rides." Mora said and Sa'Nylah nodded.

" Oh, let's gon on this one then." Sa'Nylah suggested pointing at the water slide that was infront of them.

They nodded and went up to it. The Line was short. " Stand right here" the man spoke and Mora nodded going to the size meter she was too short.

" You need somebody who's 10 or older to help you." He said and she pointed at Sa'Nylah.

" 13." Sa'Nylah said answering the next question. The man nodded letting them go up the stairs.

" Don't be scared." Sa'Nylah yawned as they reached the top of the stairs. " Im not scared nylah." Muff said and Sa'Nylah nodded.

They all got into the thing and then they went down. " Let's goo!" Miracle screamed as they bounced in and out of the slide water splashing them on them.

" Oh shit." Sa'Nylah laughed as they began spinning then going faster sliding into the pool.

" That was fun! Again." Sa'Mora said and Sa'Nylah smacked her teeth.

They went on the ride again.

" Again' Mora shouted and Sa'Nylah mugged her a little.

" Let's get a different one, this one was fun but nobody feel like keep riding it." Sa'Nylah said running off catching the two girls off guard making them run after her at full speed.

Sa'Nylah found herself at a water slide that was like a roller coaster and you ride on it and then slide into the water.

" Cmon, don't be scared." She said running towards the line. The Line was long and Sa'Nylah grabbed her phone showing her Flashpass.