Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                   ↳ naenae

                                   ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Tuesday | Her Mothers House.

" Girl we all going to the same school." Sa'Nylah heard from the FaceTime call and she smiled.

" Sa'Nylah why you so quiet sis." She heard again and she smacked her teeth.

" Im going to Booker T, not Douglas." She said looking at the acceptance email along with the uniform link.

"Well Atleast we still gon be able to see each other every other day." Karlae said and Sa'Nylah nodded before she left to go show her mother and father.

" Ouu let's go shopping now!" Her mother said excitedly not noticing the frown on Sa'Nylahs face.

" What's wrong witchu naenae?" Dayvon spoke up and she huffed. " All of my friends are going to Roman High, I'm gonna be at carver like oh my god." She spoke rolling eyes.

" Guh you acting like them niggas don't bring them ugly ass churn ova hea' everyday. They be at our house more then home." He said and Sa'Nylah agreed along with Brooklyn.

" it's okay pooks, let's go cmon Dayvon get yo ashy dreads ass up." Brooklyn said and he mugged her along with Sa'Nylah.

" Nye tell yo mama lemme lone' for I smack her with da' forty." He said grabbing the keys. She laughed running upstairs.

" I'm going uniform shopping." Sa'Nylah said and they shared goodbyes before she grabbed her IPhone, AirPods Max's and her purse that had lipgloss and everything else. She fixed her ponytail that her knotless braids was in before she put a yellow scrunchie on since it matched her white cropped shirt that had a yellow heart on it.

She had on some jean shorts and her Matching Kurt colorful slippers and Purse set. She nodded fixing her chains and spraying a little perfume on her body re-applying her lip combo.

Once she was down she ran outside with her carryon lotion putting it on her feet since she had no socks on with her slippers.

" Taking all day, you still ugly." Terrance pushed her head and she laughed as the door locked. She got in the back seat sitting behind her mother.

" Drive, tryna take a 0.5 picture." She mugged him and he laughed smacking her before he pulled off following the GPS.

While they drove her mother called the people and she had found out orientation was July 29th, the first day of school was August First.

" I wanna give my breath my strength my will to you, that's the least I can do. Lemme cater to you." Sa'Nylah sung lowly to the music that blasted in her AirPods Max as they pulled up to the uniform store.