Chapter Eighteen || ' 018

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Monday | Gym.

" Good practice yall.. we picking out jerseys today so we go let yall decided what jersey yall want then we gon let yall pick em." Coach Tae said and we nodded.

" I'm getting number Ten." Karlae said and I nodded. " what about you nyny." She said and I thought about it. " imma just get Eleven.. Ten and Eleven!" I said as we walked around the gym talking.

" I ain't wan say nun, but I seen you and Kacey yall looked so cute look at this picture I took." She whispered showing me it on her phone.

" olee, send me that.. girl it went down." I said and she sent it. I started telling her the story after we pinky promised we wouldn't tell nobody and it would only be our secret.

" Awe yall so cute, don't let ya know who find out tho." She said and I nodded as we went into the line. I was first and she was second. " Eleven." I said and he handed me the jersey and the shorts that matched. " Okay, Look thought the bags and find your socks, and shirts and stockings." He said pointing to the bucket of bags that had two pairs of stockings, socks, shirts allat. I grabbed the one that said 11' before I walked off.

" Depending on how good yall are at the game.. yall will get a basketball then if we get close to the championship a letterman." Coach Carter said and we nodded.

" Waddup Sa'Nylah." Brandon said hugging me. " Hey Brandon." I said looking at his jersey number seeing we had matching ones.

Me and Brandon was talking but then we stopped for a while because I was becoming delusional over him and that was bad.

" man where Rhae." I said and she pointed at Rhaelyn who was walking with Sevyn and Karlae.

" oh, you wanna be like me." I looked at him lowkey Flirting. He smiled staring down at me. " yo goofy ass." He said and I cheezed.

" he called me goofy I think he meant gorgeous tho." I said putting my uniform into my backpack.

The uniform colors was two different color pinks and we had black undershirts and leggins to match and we had white two. I put everything into the backpack then grabbed my basketball going to the basketball goal.

Me and Brandon started 1v1inf and he only one because he was tall and kept blocking my shots. " you mad ? Ian mean to bust yo ass like that bae." He said and I mugged him even harder. " leave me alone stupid tall ass." I said walking away from him and he followed me.