Doomed!

A mere few days have passed since I was apprehended by S.H.I.E.L.D., and let me tell you, the experience has been quite the rollercoaster ride. I am part of a remarkable team, a group of young individuals with extraordinary powers. Among us is Spider-Man, who, as one would expect, has the uncanny abilities of a spider. Then there's Nova, whose powers remain somewhat of a mystery to me, but there's a hint of familiarity in them as if they resonate with some of my hidden potentials.

Oh, and did I mention he can fly?

And then we have Iron Fist, a formidable presence with fists as unyielding as iron. On the other hand, Power Man is a towering figure, exuding raw strength that surpasses anything I've ever witnessed. Last, there's White Tiger, my newfound partner in crime fighting. She stands as the embodiment of courage and grace, the sole female member of our exceptional team. Of course, apart from myself.

Together, we form an unstoppable force, using our unique powers to protect the innocent and maintain peace in a world teetering on the edge of chaos. Each of us carries the weight of our abilities, knowing that we possess something special that sets us apart from the rest of humanity. With every step we take, we strive to make a difference, to bring hope where there is despair, and to ensure that justice prevails.

Little did I know that my life would take an unexpected turn from an ordinary existence to a life intertwined with the extraordinary. But here I am, embracing my destiny as a member of this exceptional team, united by our shared purpose and the belief that we can make a change in this vast universe we call home.

At this very moment, I find myself aboard S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier, profound beneath the ocean's surface. As expected, Spider-Man and Nova are engaged in yet another heated skirmish. By now, I've grown indifferent to their quarrels and can't even be bothered to intervene. Beside me, White Tiger sits, and we converse about the possibilities beyond our lives as superheroes.

"So, what do you plan to become once you finish school?" she asks, her voice filled with genuine curiosity. I gaze out at the endless expanse of the ocean, framed by the windows of the helicarrier.

"I... I don't know," I respond, my thoughts drifting to the sheltered life I've led, always overshadowed by this city's protector, Spider-Man. "I was born far, far away, in a realm no humans would even fathom today." A smile creeps onto my face as I reminisce about Valyera, but I know it can never be my home again.

"What... happened to it?" Luke inquires, leaning in attentively. I meet his gaze, pausing before I reply, "A flame we call greed consumed it. My troubled father, Arayoin, had become consumed by vengeful greed for our ancient foes, the Lions. He sought to exterminate them all, down to the last cub." I sigh, the weight of the memory weighing upon me.

My friends exchanged somber glances. "He got his wish, and as revenge for that, the wolves hunted us down until only the royal family remained, and thus Valyera crumbled, piece by piece," I explained, recounting the tragic tale.

Ava placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ember. I had no idea... I..." Her voice trailed off, filled with remorse. I shook my head, offering her a reassuring smile. "The past is the past, Ava. You can't change it; you can only live with the lessons it taught you. I know that greed exists within all beings, even within my kind, the most beautiful. But I must find a way to navigate without succumbing to it."

I stood up and walked over to the window, resting my hand against the glass. I hummed a soft melody, a tune my mother had taught me before our kingdom rose in flames.

As I finished speaking, I turned towards my friends, who regarded me with awe and reverence. Flames flickered within my eyes, casting an ethereal glow upon my features.