Revealed [Pt.1]

In the darkness surrounding me, my vision is limited to a sea of blackness, like water tainted with small glimmers of silver, resembling ashes scattered in the wind.

A pungent smell fills the air, an amalgamation of burning flames and seething fury. The scent of fire engulfs my senses, fueling the rage within me.

Amidst this chaotic scene, the distinct odor of fish mingles with the rest. My emotions peak, and with a resounding roar, I throw myself into the river, slicing through the water with the grace of a serpent. My powerful lungs enable me to stay submerged effortlessly, even though my fiery powers remain dormant.

My destination is a colossal building resembling a slumbering giant octopus. With a thunderous impact, I crash into the metallic structure, tearing through it with unstoppable force. Metal rends apart like paper in my path as I rip it into countless pieces.

The reason for my fury becomes apparent – the despicable Dr. Octopus has ensnared my dear friend Spider-Man within those walls, undoubtedly intending to drain him of his life essence. Such malice cannot be tolerated, and I am prepared to unleash my wrath upon this wicked fiend.

In the darkness, I catch sight of the crimson-clad figure I was seeking. Without hesitation, I lean forward and sink my fangs into Spider-Man's costume, pulling him to safety and leaving Dr. Octopus to meet his end behind us. I care not for any hero code; I am a dragon, and my actions follow only my principles.

Breaking the water's surface, I spread my majestic wings, creating a shower of droplets. The rest of the team arrives on a jet, and I signal them to the nearby beach. As we head there, I gently release Spider-Man onto the sand, nudging him urgently, "Wake up, friend. I can't let you die now." He stirs and spits water, coughing and sputtering. I purr, comforting him, "You're safe now. Dr. Ock is gone."

As Spider-Man starts to ask about Dr. Octopus, a roar echoes through the air. I swiftly turn, wings flaring, and see a green presence emerging, emanating a scent that can only be attributed to Norman Osborn.

Growling fiercely, I bare my teeth and confront the Goblin, ignoring my friends' pleas to stop. I pounce on the monstrous figure, tearing at him relentlessly, staining the Hudson River with his blood. Despite the fight, the Goblin manages to shock me with his gauntlet, causing me to reel back with a thunderous impact.

Dazed, I regain my composure, realizing that my scales tingle with unknown energy. Before I can process it, the Goblin hurls something at me. Furious, I unleash a torrent of flame, but it does not affect his impervious skin.

Determined to defeat this man, I ascend into the sky, defying my physical limitations. I dive back down incredibly quickly, extending my claws and snapping my wings open. Seizing the Goblin in my grasp, I soar high and then throw him away, watching as he skids across the unforgiving ground.

Landing firmly, I approach him, his face grotesque and bloodied from the ordeal. I swiftly use my claws and tail to show him his defeat. Despite the pain, he remains defiant, and I can't help but recall the connection he once had with my friend's father. However, now he is nothing more than a monster.

With a heavy sigh, I let out a fire that enveloped him, sending him into the depths of the river encased in raw flames. He won't trouble anyone anymore.