Run Pig Run

In the depths of the cavernous lair, Smaug, the mighty dragoness, peered intently at Spider-Man, now transformed into the form of a pig known as Spider-Ham. Her golden eyes flickered with a mix of curiosity and skepticism.

"So, you want me to believe that Loki appeared and transformed you into a pig," Smaug rumbled, her voice resonating through the chamber. Spider-Ham clutched his head, a nervous gesture, and nodded timidly in affirmation.

Smaug let out a snort, her massive form rising above her prey. "Well then, stay here and don't—" Her words were cut short as a swirl of green smoke engulfed her entrance, heralding the arrival of none other than Loki, bearing his staff.

The dragoness growled, but her hostility seemed to wane when Loki made his entrance. She bowed her head slightly over Spider-Ham, who trembled in response, feeling the warmth radiating from Smaug's chest.

"Ah, we meet again, Smaug. This time, I see you for who you really are," Loki spoke with a sly smirk, his emerald eyes studying the dragoness' imposing form. Despite her ability to crush him in an instant, Smaug didn't move closer to him; she merely coiled her neck and protected her newfound companion.

Indeed, Smaug had a penchant for making remarks, and this occasion was no different. "You leave me and my friend alone, Loki," she snapped defiantly. Loki raised an eyebrow, adopting a cocky tone. "And you'll do what, exactly?" he inquired, though he already had an inkling of what she might do.

To his surprise, Smaug didn't answer with words; instead, her eyes narrowed, and she opened her jaws threateningly, as if to devour him whole. Loki's smirk faltered, realizing the dangerous game he was playing. But instead of snapping her jaws shut, Smaug expelled a snort of ashy smoke, sulfur, and fire that splattered upon the god, leaving him looking as if he had frolicked in mud.

With this bold display, the great dragoness demonstrated her power, and Loki thought better than to provoke her further. Smaug closed her massive maw, then gracefully turned her head towards Spider-Ham. With gentle care, she took him by his scruff and began to slither out of her cave, leaving Loki standing there, humbled by the encounter.

In this unlikely alliance of a dragoness and a pig, they ventured forth into new adventures, while Loki watched with a newfound respect for the powerful and noble Smaug.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Amidst the chaos of battle, Spider-Ham had forgotten to inform Smaug about the hunters from Asgard, who pursued him with their formidable flying wolves. The dragoness let out a thunderous roar as one of the wolves attempted to bite her nose, only to be met with a face full of her potent smoke, sending its rider screaming away.

Smaug soared high above the helicarrier, her massive wings keeping her aloft as she countered the onslaught of adversaries. With precise bursts of fire, she deterred the incoming threats, protecting the ship and those on board. However, she couldn't get to every assailant, and one particular opponent managed to elude her attacks.

Scurge, the Executioner, leaped from his wolf with his mighty axe raised high. He thrust the weapon into the helicarrier, causing it to creak under the impact. While Smaug could have transformed into a human to assist those without flight capabilities, she chose to remain in her dragon form to better fend off the Asgardian hunters.

Though she helped the humans onboard by clawing at the carrier, creating deep dents without fully tearing it apart, her efforts were enough to deter the Asgardians and protect Spider-Man from their clutches.

However, Loki was not so easily dissuaded. He reappeared in his characteristic swirling cloud of smoke, holding Spider-Man captive once more. Smaug, who had heard everything despite her dragon form, suddenly felt her legs weaken, and she transformed into a human, falling hard on the deck of the carrier. Her wings did not unfurl as they would have in her dragon form.

Spider-Man, concerned for his newfound ally, rushed to her side, but Loki intervened, pointing his staff at the young hero, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't come any closer, pig, or I'll skewer her," the mischievous god threatened with a sinister glint in his eyes.

Spiderman, aware that Loki wouldn't listen, still wasn't certain whether the god of lies was, in fact, a god of lies. Nonetheless, Smaug the Golden rose to her feet and held her head, a throbbing headache pounding behind her eyes. Then, she reached out and grabbed Loki's shoulder, forcing him to face her, only to knock him down with a powerful fist to his face.

"Stay away! I warned you, god, but did you listen? No!" Smaug snapped, her tone suddenly ablaze with anger.

Loki held his jaw in his hands and gazed at the fiery-eyed, red-haired woman who now truly resembled a goddess. She was trying to reach him, to make him realize his wrongdoing, but he had been mistreated throughout his life; he wouldn't change so easily.

"You need to heed when people tell you things, Loki, or else this may happen more often," she said, knowing that she was just spitting words. She had to find a way to touch Loki's heart and make him see the errors of his ways, but she understood that turning him around so quickly was a frail hope.

Loki's brother, Thor, approached and placed a reassuring hand on the dragoness's shoulder. "She speaks the truth, brother. Come back with me to Valhalla, and perhaps Father will forgive you," Thor implored. Loki's eyes darkened, and he teleported away, transforming into a wolf without hesitation. "Never! I'll never set foot inside those halls again. This isn't the last you've seen of me!" he growled before vanishing with the wolf as his companion.

Scrooge, who had eased up on his attacks since the sunset, sighed and waved his axe. His loyal wolf came over, and he addressed Spiderman, "It's a shame you weren't made into a meal today, Spiderman. I'm sure you would've been an excellent one." Then, the hunters flew away, leaving Smaug and the rest of her team behind.

Smaug turned to Spiderman, smiling gently. "I'm glad you're back, wallcrawler." Spiderman returned the smile, and the two embraced in a warm hug.

Though the day hadn't been as bad as it initially seemed, one valuable lesson was learned: never let pride lead you astray.