○•○•Background•○•○

Luna Jamison

Luna lives in Detroit, Michigan with her bestfriend Eli, She went to school for art and music, shes originally from Canada

Luna lives in Detroit, Michigan with her bestfriend Eli, She went to school for art and music, shes originally from Canada. Eil is always trying to get her to listen to taylor swift, but that's not her vibe or well now at least.

Luna also has a cat named Archer, he's a black Cat with piercing green eyes, when she's compared to Eil he's a whole foot taller than her, she's 5ft, and he's 6'2

She also has 2 Sisters named Clare and Melanie, but they live in Canada with her Mother and Step-Father, Claire is the older of the trio, then Luna, and then Melanie.

Luna is openly Bisexual, but she's never really good at relationships, that's why she writes songs about them.

That was until fate brought them together

●●●

Elijah Winston

Elijah or as he go's by Eli, is originally from London, but he moved to Detroit, Michigan to go to school, where he eventually met his bestfriend, Luna, and now they live together in a apartment in Detroit, while he was in school he played for the...

Elijah or as he go's by Eli, is originally from London, but he moved to Detroit, Michigan to go to school, where he eventually met his bestfriend, Luna, and now they live together in a apartment in Detroit, while he was in school he played for the lacrosse team.

He went to school for art and colonary arts, because he's always had a dream to open his own Bakery.

He is all so openly pansexal, but at this point in time he's not looking for anyone.

He helps Luna with her songs with is ukulele, he has for some odd reason, but when he's not in the kitchen or drawing, he's trying to get his roommate to listen to the famous Taylor Swift.

It's been like that for years, she's only heard some of her songs if they were on the radio, but other than that she has no clue who she is, and it frustrates Eli.

So he dragged her to a Taylor swift concert, he had a blast and he thinks she did too

●●●

Taylor Swift

Taylor, as of right now she is on tour, and her last night on the lover tour is in Detroit, Michigan

After it ends, she's going to say there for now in her apartment in downtown Detroit, with her 3 cats, Meredith Grey, Olivia Benson, and the newest kitten Benjamin Button.

As of right now it's October, she's 29, she's going to fly back to her home town, in December for her birthday and Christmas.

To everyone (the fans) she's straight, and to be honest that's what she thought to, but that was until she see this one particular girl in her audience

She's not going to label herself, because you can like who you want regardless of there gender.

●●●

How is Taylor and Luna going to have a Cruel Summer?

Well we'll have to wait and see

●●●

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Hello!

Okay so as you know this is a fanfiction, so this is all fake and made up, I tried my best to line everything up with when Taylor released her albums but I might have messed it up.

I also know that lover did not get a tour, but for my book let's pretend it did

Anyways I hope you like this book as much as I do!
-marina 7/12/23

Heyy! Future Marina here! I have updated the mood Boards and stuff so it good better with where I'm going with the story, and it's set after the lover era and into folklore and evermore, but you will see some lover songs come into play!
-marina 12/5/23