●46●

~5 days till New Years Eve~

Taylor and Luna were laying in bed, Luna laying on taylor's chest, taylor rubbing soft circles on her shoulder. “Do you want to get a cat?” Luna asks, and looks up to her girlfriend.

“You want to get a cat? We already have 4” taylor laughs, “plus you still are living with Eli”

“Well I could move in with you..” Luna smiles resting her chin on her hand, laying on Taylors stomach “I already practically live here anyways”

“You wanna move in with me?” Taylor smiles as Luna nods. She kissed her nose.

“I would love to move in with you,” Luna grinned.

~3 days till New Years Eve~

Eli let out a sigh when he dropped the last box of Luna's stuff in Taylors Living room. “You have too much stuff, Lu,” he teased.

“Not as much as you” she retorted. “So that's it?”

“Yup, you officially do not live with me anymore” Eli gave her a sad smile, and gave her a bear hug. “I'm gonna miss you” he mumbled into her hair.

“I'm gonna miss you too, but it's not like you're not gonna see me anymore” She laughed.

“I knowwww, but it still hurts. I guess I can finally get that dog I wanted” He laughed.

“Yeah you do that, oh speaking of dogs. How are you and tyler?” Luna wiggled her eyebrows. He blushed and looked down at the floor.

“He asked me out on a date last week. We have another one planned for new years eve, as well” he smiled.

“I'm glad you have found someone.”

“Same goes for you” he punched her shoulder. “I love you lu”

“I love you too, Eli”

~1 day till New Years Eve~

“What about him?” Luna asked, as she showed Taylor a picture of a grey cat.

“We already have two white-ish cats, and a black one. What about a calico or orange one?” Taylor glanced at the grey kitten. “But he is cute” she was scribbling in her music book. As Luna was looking at the kittens.

“Okayyyy, calico would be like all of our cats together. All we would need is an orange one then it would be complete” Luna laughed, and searched through the different calico kitties.

“Remember we're getting one, maybe in a few years we could get another one.” Taylor reminds her. “But that orange one is adorable.”

“What about him?” Luna asked, looking at Taylor, he was a short haired kitten with blue-green eyes. He had a black nose, along with a white chest, his body was mostly orange with hints of white and black.

“Yes, he is adorable, what's his name?” she asks, as Luna scrolls through his profile on the website.

“Uhh it looks like its Rajah, like the tiger for aladdin” Luna smiles, “that was my favorite movie when i was little, my mom thought it was cause i had a crush on aladdin but it was really Jasmine” 

“Who did not have a crush on her though” Taylor teased,  “so, we settled on him?” she questioned, as she looked down at luna. Her sky blue eyes met chocolate ones.

“Yes! I think he's the one”

~Morning of New Years Eve~

Taylorswift✔️ posted this photo

Liked by StillLuna, Pascalispunk, 901

Liked by StillLuna, Pascalispunk, 901.3 million Others

Taylorswift✔️ i would like to introduce you guys to Rajah, Olivia, Meredith, Benij and Archers new little brother
Tagged: StillLuna

View all 479.7k comments

Username OH MY GOD THEY GOT A NEW CAT?!? THEIR DEFINITELY END GAME NOW

Eliwest omg he's adorable!
Taylorswift✔️ I know right! He has taken a liking to Meredith
Stillluna it's quite funny watching them play, ill sent you a video @Eliwest
Eliwest tyty @StillLuna

Username who's @StillLuna?
Username she's a rising star! She just released a song, and supposedly she's dating Taylor
Username huh weird
Username think what you want

Selenagomez✔️ he's too cute for his own good

Stillluna I love him with my hole heart…. Can we get another one? 
Taylorswift✔️ Luna, we talked about this
StillLuna come onnn
Taylorswift✔️ you're gonna be the death of me
StillLuna you love me
Taylorswift somehow I do

Username Lunar is just too cute I Can't

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Lots of skipping around, but I think that how it's gonna be until their trip to LA, then the hole covid fiasco thing

Honestly idk what I'm gonna have them do in lock down, ovi Taylor is gonna record her albums and so is Luna

Maybe I could add a little drama angst?

Anywayyyy

Qotd: do you think Eli should have a spin off book? About him and Tyler Posey?