●35●

~flashback~
4 months ago
September 5th

Luna was getting out of her car to go to her girlfriend's house, she had just gotten done with a painting for her. Luna walked to the door with a smile on her face. She knocked on her door and waited for her to open it.

But when she didn't, she grew confused. She knocked again, no response, she tried opening the door, and to her surprise it was open.

“Calista?” The younger girl questioned as she looked around for her girlfriend.

She looked in the kitchen, not there, the living room, not there, the place she could be was the bedroom.

She walked up the stairs, and walked down the hallway, but stopped when she heard voices, her heart sank. She slowly walked to the bedroom door.

She stood in horror, “what the fuck” she said, all of the color from her face draining, all the love she had for the older woman vanished.

“Luna, it's not what it looks like!” The woman who betrayed her was in bed naked with another woman.

“Oh really? Then what does it look like, yall look real comfortable together” she sassed, she was using sarcasm as a defense mechanism. “I don't want to hear what you have to say, you betrayed my trust. We're done” Luna fought the cracking of her voice to keep strong.

“Luna please we can fix this” the blonde pleaded, she was now out from under the sheets. Luna was already down the stairs.

“No, I don't even know who you are anymore, you go out at night only to get drunk off your ass. Then blame me for all of your problems. And don't even get me started on what you do when you are drunk Calista. I have marks on me from you” Luna said through gritted teeth. “This was the last straw, you knew trust was my number one priority,  and yet you broke it” Luna ran to her car.

That's when the tears that threatened to fall fell like there was gravity pulling them. “3 fucking years!” She yelled “that's all shit” she was a crying mess.

She should have listened to Eli when he told her that he didn't like her from the start. The nights she would come home with new bruises or a busted lip. Calista was her first real relationship so she thought that was what it was supposed to be like. But apparently not.

~End of flashback~
Present
December 16th

“What the fuck are you doing here Calista?!”

Rage went through Luna's body, the fact that her abusive ex-girlfriend was in her living room, and that Eli let her in here.

“I wanted to talk to you,” she told the younger girl. Luna scuffed.

“I told you were done” Luna wasn't having any of this. She walked to her room and grabbed a duffel bag from her closet.

“Luna, what are you doing?” The girl followed her into her bedroom.

“I'm leaving, again. Because I don't want to be in the same place as you.” She snarled. Hurt flashed over Calista's face.

“Luna, can you come here real quick?” Eli called from in the kitchen. Luna stopped what she was doing, and shoved past the girl.

“Why the hell would you let her in here? In our home?” She was beyond furious as him.

“I know I'm soooo sorry, I didn't want to, but she has black mail on you” Eli whispered the last part, lunas eyes wided.

“W-what?” She didn't known what she had on her. “I want her out of my house now, also I'm going to taylors, maybe she can fix this” she ran a hand over face.

“I'm sorry” Eli told her, he pulled her in for a hug. “I'm so sorry you had to see her again” he kissed the top of her head.

“It's okay Eli” shesniffles, and gives him a weak smile. “I'm gonna call Taylor, you get her out,” Eli laughed.

“I'm on it”

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Soooooo yeah

Short little chapter bc I didn't feel like writing 1000 words

I don't know about you but I don't like Calista rn

Oh also for taylor and Luna private stories and whatever they only have close people to them on it.

And if you want your username to be one of the comments on one of their posts dm me!!

Qotd: who should I make a fanfic about next?