●5●

"ELI, OH MY GOD!" Luna yelled from her art room. Eli comes in running , his curly hair damp from getting out of the shower. 

"What?! Did Archer die?" He questions. As he walks over to the shorter girl. 

"No, TAYLOR FUCKIN SWIFT is in my dms right now Eli" she said and showed him her phone.

"Oh my god, see this is what I'm telling you she likes you" Eli replied, Luna rolled her eyes at the comment. 

"She doesn't even know me" she scoffs, Eli looks back at her with 'really?' Eyes. 

"I'm just gonna call it right now, she's going to ask you out by next week" he smiles and leaves the room. 

"Yeah right" Luna scoffs, as she texts her back. 

●●●

The next day

Instagram

Luna's Stories

●●●

●●●

taylorswift ✔️
replying to your story

Did you get revenge on him?

Luna
Oh hey, yes I did! I stole the rest of his coffee lol

taylorswift ✔️
Nice! So how are you?

Luna
I'm good you?

taylorswift ✔️
I'm good, kinda still coming down from the tour high yk

Luna
Yeah, I bet is it fun to play in front of like millions of people?

taylorswift ✔️
Yes, it is, when I was first starting out i was so shocked when I had my first concert that the people were singing my songs back to me. It was a great full experience for me and I hope I can do it for the rest of my life.

Luna
I love that for you, truly. I hope someday I can do that. As of right now I sometimes sing at Elis Bakery.

taylorswift ✔️
You'll get there trust me, you sing beautifully, and you got to start somewhere. When I was 13 I started in a bar.

Luna
Omg really?

taylorswift ✔️
Yeah, it was crazy lol
I'll have to stop by your friends Bakery sometime.

Luna
Uh, yeah! I think you'll like it!

taylorswift ✔️
Great, um just send me the details later and I think sometime this week I can check it out :)

Luna
Can't wait!

""Uh Eli," Luna says as she walks into the living room. He was on the couch, watching Teen wolf. "I think you won the bet”

"Wait what? You have a date with Taylor swift?" He asks, his eyes wide, she nods still in shock.

"I mean it's not really a date, per say. She said that she wanted to check out your Bakery, and I said that she would like it and whatever, and she asked for the details and stuff" Luna rambled, as she sat next to him.

"Okay, well I don't think this is a Date maybe just a hang out ya know, like a friend's meeting or whatever." He reasoned.

"Yeah, you're right" Luna let out a shaky breath, "Okay well now that that happened I'm gonna go and paint, where's Archer? I need him"

"He's on his tower" he points, and she sees the familiar void of a cat sprawled out getting the sun.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

*Chapter was edited on may 20th 2024*