●10●

“You ready?” Eli asks, as Luna was putting on her lipstick.

“Yeah, I'll be out in a few” she waved him off and fixed her makeup and took a picture. Then she walked out of her room, “okay, ready”

Once they arrived at the house, they were in awe. Taylors apartment was beautiful. They went to park Elis' car in the big parking lot. There were other cars there but not that many because the two had been 20 minutes early.

“Go there” Luna pointed to a spot and eli parked the car there. “Okay. ready to meet a bunch of famous people?” Luna smiles, Eli nods and she lenkeds her arm around his as they walk up the sidewalk to the doors.

Eli knocks on the door, and waits for it to be opened for them. Not even 5 minutes later Taylor herself opened the door for them. She was in her angel costume that her and Luna planned.

“Hey guys! Come on in,” she waved them in and took their coats and put them in the coatroom. Then came back. “Okay, food is in the kitchen along with the drinks. The living room is to your right down the hall. And the bathroom is the 2nd door on the left.” she smiled, luna was studded at how beautiful taylor was, and she was hiding it very badly.

“Thank you” eli smiled and grabbed Luna's arm and dragged her to the kitchen. As Luna was leaving she waved bye to Taylor, she smiled gratefully and left to talk to other guests that arrived.

“Dude you looked like a deer in headlights looking at taylor” eli laughed, he was pouring a drink for himself and Luna.

“I mean can you blame me?” she scoffed, and took the drink out of his hands. “So what should we do first?” Luna looked up at her best friend.

“Lets go talk to the other famous people here” he giggled, to be honest they still haven't grasped the fact they were in a house full of really famous people.

●●●

A few hours have gone by and Luna is hyping Taylor and Harry up as they are singing karaoke, she laughs to herself, she's adorable.  Eli is talking to Tyler Posey, the main actor in his favorite tv show.

“How did we do?” Taylor asks, giggling a little as she walks over to Luna.

“You guys were amazing” she gave them a thumbs up. “Hey, do you guys want to go play pool with me?” she asked, they all nodded their heads. Taylor grabbed her hand and led her to the game room. Lunas face blushed and their interaction.

Harry got the cue sticks for the 3 of them. Luna mutters a thank you as she takes hers. Taylor set up the balls in the triangle formation in the middle of the pool table.

“Who wants to go first?” Harry asked, his accent very prominent.

“I dont care” Luna shrugged her shoulders.

“I will,” Taylor smiled, as she started the game.

●●●

By the end of the game, Luna was laughing and almost winning, Harry dropped out and left the two girls to play against each other.

“Yes!! I won!” Luna yelled, and threw her hands in the air. Taylor laughed at her antics, but gave her a high five anyways.

“Good job, Luna,” Taylor smiled, she took her hand and led her to the kitchen to get a drink. “What do you want?” she asked the shorter girl.

“Um, just a root beer,” she smiled. Taylor nodded and went to the fridge and got a can of root beer and a diet coke. She handed Luna her can of pop, and set hers down on the counter, as she got a cup and the vodka out.

“This is my go to drink at parties, it's my favorite” she smiles as she pours her coke in the cup and adds a shot of vodka in it as well.

“Good to know” Luna smiles, and opens her root beer.

“Hey do you want to see something?” Taylor asks, taking a sip of her drink.
“Sure” Luna agrees, as Taylor grabs her hand for the 3rd time that night, and leads her up the stairs.

Taylor led her to a balcony that looked over the whole city. “Its so pretty”Luna said as she looked out, the lights of downtown Detroit were lighting it up so she could see, and the sun was showing the minimal amount of sunlight.

“Yeah it is,” Taylor said, but she was looking at Luna, not the city. Luna looked back at her. Taylor never let go of her hand when they got up here, and they both were squeezing each other's hand very tightly. They didn't know what was going to happen but they knew that they didn't want to let each other go.

Taylor still had her cup in her hand so she sadly let go of Luna's hand to go set hers and Luna's drink down on the table that was in the room. “Is this a special place?” Luna asks.

“Yeah, I come here when I need to breathe, I've never shown this to anyone” she blushes. Luna smiled knowing she's the only one that's been up here.

“I love this view,” Luna said, looking outside again.

“Me too” Taylor said look at Luna again, but this time she was closer to her, Luna turned her head, Taylor was close enough to feel her breath on her face, coke and vodka. Luna hesitantly wrapped her hand around taylors waist, as Taylor grabbed Luna's face with her hand, and lifted her chin ever so slightly to look at her.

Lunas' breath quickened as they came closer together. She had fluttered her eyes closed, as her and taylors lips met. It felt like sparks flying around them, their lips move effortlessly, like they were made for each other.

“That was, wow” Luna breathed, her face flushed.

“Yeah, same” Taylor reapplied breathlessly, blushing also covering her face.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Finally out of my writers block!
Thank you guys so much for the views and votes it means a lot

Also don't be shy comment!

Love yall