●49●

Tw -  Domestic violence, homophobic language, and mentions of SA

E News!

Taylor swift and Luna Jamison Confirmed

Click her to find out more

On new years Taylor posted this to her instagram:

Taylor and Luna confirmed that they are dating, it looks like the rumors going around since mid-october

The two girls have been posting with or about each other since, we don't know how long they have been together exactly

But we can guess around 2 - 3 months?

But the real question is what's taylors sexuality?

●●●

Luna woke up lying on Taylor's chest, “good morning, beautiful” Taylor smiled, and ran her fingers through her auburn hair. Luna looked up at the blonde.

“Good morning, love” she replied, and pecked her lips.

“So what are our plans for today, darling?” Taylor questioned, as she ran her finger tips up and down her shoulders.

“not sure, maybe song writing?”

“I'm down for that,” Taylor smiled and kissed her girlfriend.

●●●

Taylor and Luna sat in the living room, Luna's legs over taylors lap. Her back to the arm of the couch. Both scribbled words in their books.

The album lover softly playing in the background, on her record player. Luna hummed the song here and there.

“You know that saying you tell me?” Taylor spoke, Luna's eyes lifted to look up at Taylor. “I love you to the moon and saturn? Did you get that from your mom?”

“Yeah, I did. She always loved space, stars and everything. So when I turned 7 she started to tell me that, cause Saturn is the 7th planet in the solar system” Luna smiled. Taylor smiled sweetly at her story.

“Is it okay if I use that in a line of a song?” She questioned, her hand rubbing Luna's leg.

“Yeah of course,” Luna smiled, and continued to write. “what do you think of doing the duet on till forever falls apart?”