●18●

Luna has read the same 6 words 500 times. How did he even get my number? She thought. Her hands started shaking as she was holding her phone. Her heart was beating so fast she could hear it in her ears. Why now? When everything was going great for me? By now she dropped her phone, as she was shaking too much. She had to get some water or something, her mouth felt so dry.

To Luna she knew this was the start of a panic attack, she tried to drink the water she had gotten. But it was no use, her breathing had gotten worse as the thoughts in her head got worse, what if he finds me? What if he finds taylor? My mom?

By now she was hyperventilating. She grabbed her phone, and dialed the one person she needed right now.

Taylor

The ringing of the phone felt so loud, as her phone was on speaker. Luna was sitting on the floor in the corner of the living room, acher rubbing on her legs, as he was trying his best to help his owner.

“Hello?” Taylor asked, Luna tried to get words out but couldn't, it was like they were trapped in her throat, “Luna? Are you there?”

“Tay…..” is all she could get out before she tried to get air in her lungs.

“Luna, are you okay? What's happening?” Taylor asked, suddenly concerned of what was happening to her friend.

“I…..c-cant…breathe” she finally got out, and after the tears that threatened to fall finally poured over the edge.

“Luna it's going to be okay, i'm coming over” she said, as Luna heard taylor get up and grab her keys.

“Ookay” is all she could get out before the line went dead.

●●●

Not even 5 minutes later her front door was being opened, and revealed a certain blonde. She looked around for the younger girl that called her, she found the black cat, which led her to Luna.

“Luna, Oh my Gosh" Taylor dropped to her knees in front of luna, who was gasping for air, taylor took her hands in hers. “Luna, I'm right here, you're going to be okay. I'm not going anywhere.” she reassured the younger girl in front of her.

“Focus on my breathing okay?” she said as she breathed in and out, and Luna tried to match her rhythm. Taylor moved next to Luna and pulled her into her lap. “Listen to my heart beat” she got a nod from her, taylor ran her fingers through her hair, as her breathing calmed down.

“Shh shh, it's okay I got you” she whispered, and kissed the top of her head.

●●●

They stayed like that for 20 minutes. Taylor was sure Luna was sleeping so she didn't want to wake her. But just as Taylor was nodding off Luna started to stir in her lap.

“Luna? Are you awake?” Taylor whispered. Luna looked up, to see bright blue eyes starting at her, with worry and concern.

“Yeah” Luna's voice raspy, she rubbed her eyes from sleep.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Taylor questioned. Luna is still laying on her. Taylors hand made its way back to her hair.

“Sure, anywhere but here” she coughed, “can we also get food?”
Taylor chuckled, “of course we can” as she kissed her forehead. Luna smiled at taylor.

●●●

Taylor pulled up behind the mall, as Luan was drinking her slushy she got, along with chicken nuggets. Taylor smiled at the younger girl in the passenger seat.

“So do you want to talk about it?” Taylor wanted to know what made her so upset that she had a panic attack about it. Not if she didn't want to talk about then she wouldn't make her, she will tell her on her own time.

“No, no really, but i want to tell you” she gave taylor a sad smile. Taylor nodded and grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “My bio father texted me, I don't know how he got my number or when he got out of prison, but he's a very bad person, and I don't want him to get to me or you. You're like one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I can't let him ruin that from me.” There were tears streaming down her face as she told her.

“Hey look at me” Taylor lifted Luna's chin so she was looking into her eyes, “nothing is going to take you away from me okay?” Luna stifled, and nodded. “Now as for your father, he probably doesn't even know where you live now, because you're in Michigan now, not  Canada. But if he does then i help you with whatever you need”

“Yeah, okay. You're right Tay. Can we go back to your house? I think I have some lyrics” she chuckled.

“Yes of course we can, do we want to stop at your house for your notebook?” Taylor questioned the brunette next to her.

“Yeah sure” Luna smiled, as she and Taylor interlock their fingers together, resting them on the console, Taylor rubbing her thumb on the top of Luna's hand.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyy! This was my first time writing a panic attack scene so lmk I'd it was good!

Qotd: what's your favorite TV show?

Mine is Teen Wolf and Chicago fire