●3●

Tiktok

Few days later

"Hey, guys! So you know how I went to the Taylor Swift concert a few days ago? I have this song stuck in my head from it

"Hey, guys! So you know how I went to the Taylor Swift concert a few days ago? I have this song stuck in my head from it." she starts. "I learned it yesterday, so I might as well play it for you guys!" Luna says to the camera, and moves to the keyboard in front of her.

"Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night, Oh Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright three times 'cause I've waited my whole life One, two, one, two, three, four!" Luna sings, as she plays the notes on the piano.

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings Uh huh, that's right

Darling, you're the one I want, and I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this Uh huh, that's right Darling, you're the one I want" she finishes and smiled at the camera, she liked how it turn out, so she posted it to her tiktok page.

She then went to her room to get ready to meet Eli at his Bakery, later today. She went over to her closet and looked at what she could wear.

She picked a grey striped long sleeved shirt and some black baggy ripped jeans, that she paired with her black Converse.

Instagram

StillLuna posted this photo

Liked by Eliwest, Saraglass, and 37,893Others

Others

StillLuna Outfit of the day! I'm going to meet Eli for dinner later

View all 3,546 comments
Tagged: Eliwest

Username your so pretty!

Username where are you guys going to dinner?
StillLuna Elis Cafe!!

Username I'm literally in love with you

Username How's your Cat?
StillLuna he's doing good! Just being the void he is

Username I wish I was friends with her
Username Same!! I think she would be a great friend
↳StillLuna awe thanks guys, but you are my friends!
Username Omg she replied to me!

Eliwest very cute! But I'm waiting for you as you are just on insta
StillLuna okay okay I'm coming

●●●

The doorbell rang as Luna walked into the Cafe, she spotted Eli in the corner on his phone.

"Hey!" she smiled and sat down in the seat across from him. He put his phone down and looked up at the younger girl.

"Finally, girl did you see that your tiktok video like blew up?" He asks, as he goes and gets their food.

"What? It did" Luna asks and looks at it, wow it has gotten over 2 million views. "But I literally just posted this this morning," she said in disbelief.

Eli comes back with 2 mugs which Luna thinks are coffee, and some sandwiches. "But that's not the best part" he said and sat down. "Taylor Swift dueted it" he smiled.

"Wait what?" Luna looks at her phone, and found that notification that said.

Taylorswift ✔️: Dueted your video

"Yeah, I mean that's crazy but you know what would be crazier? Her following you on Instagram," he laughs, as her phone dings.

"Eli oh my god" Luna said and showed him my phone.

Taylorswift ✔️ just started following you

"No way, Girl she did not just- what?" Eli was so confused, Luna was in shock.

"What- why? How did she even find me?" she asks and clicks on her profile. It's definitely her, it has her with her cats and everything.

"I don't know how, but you got to follow her back!" He said as he sipped his coffee. She rolled her eyes but clicked the follow button anyways.

"Okay, enough Taylor Swift talk, how's work?" Luna smiles, and takes a sip of her hot drink. 

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Hello!

I hope you guys liked it!

Remember to vote and comment!!

Lots of love ❤️