●34●

“Hey, love, I think the ship name my fans have come up with is trending,” Taylor laughed, and showed Luna her phone.

“Oh my, that's a lot of posts,” Luna was quite surprised honestly, “do you think there's edits of us?” Luna questioned, as she ate a strawberry.

“I would assume so, have you seen mine? The editors go crazy” Taylor told her girlfriend. Her and Luna were on the plane back to Michigan, to say Luna was happy was an understatement. She had the best time with Taylor and meeting her mom and dad. Now her brother on the other hand he was okay, she could definitely tell he was jealous that she was taken, jokes on him i'm dating his sister.

And the other thing she was still not quite over with was Joe, honestly she didn't really know anything about him, but she knew that he was the one she was in a relationship with before she got together with her. “I'm glad that your fans don't mind you dating a girl, even if you haven't told anyone about it yet” Luna leaned her head on taylors shoulder.

“Yeah, honestly some are skeptical about it, I don't know. I guess I don't think coming out should be a big thing, you know?” luna knew taylor was about to start a rant so she nodded and let the blonde continue “i really hope whenever we have kids that society is a lot better with the LGBTQ+ community” luna smiled, as what taylor just said.. She wants kids with me?

“I hope so too,” Luna agreed, and kissed taylors lips. “I also want to have kids with you, one day '' Taylor blushed, she didn't mean to let that slip, but she always does that.

●●●

Blondie101 posted this photo

Liked by Alexrusso, Moon, and 128 Others

Blondie101 Sharing music is the best
Tagged: Moon

View all 13 comments

Stiles24 best thing ever
Moon fr

Alexrusso we have to hang out soon!
Moon omg yess

Theredhead goals

Theflourguy you better be listening to taylor swift
Blondie101 don't worry we are

Moon my fav so far is dress
Blondie101 i wonder why
Theflourguy did something happen in nashville
Moon cant say…….

●●●

The two love birds pull up to a familiar looking apartment building, “it's so nice to be home” Taylor smiles, as she grabs hers and Luna's bags. Luna told her that she could carry her own but she refused to give the girl her bag.