●6●

Taylor Swift spotted at local Detroit Cafe

Click here to find out more

By the looks of it she is meeting someone, maybe a significant other?

As of right now her lover tour just ended, and she is staying at her apartment in Detroit.

So it wouldn't be that surprising that she wants to go see places.

But from the pictures we have seen she was meeting someone, but we couldn't see who it is.

We will up date you on more info when we get it

Related articles

When will Taylor swift go on tour again?

Is Taylor Swift gay?

What was the song cruel summer about?

●●●

I laughed at the article as I read it, I was at elis Cafe with Taylor Swift across from me for only like 10 minutes, and the paps have already gotten a picture and an article about her.

I honestly feel really bad about that kind of stuff, I mean I want to make music but I don't know how I could handle that fame and paparazzi trying to know everything going on in my life.

"So, what's good here?" Taylor smiles, and looks up at me. I see her bright blue eyes, there was black around the edge and inside was the pretty blue I could look at forever if I'm being honest.

"Um I mean really everything but the strawberry croissants are to die for" I smile and take a drink of my coffee which isn't really coffee it was more like cream and sugar with a shot of coffee.

"Well then, I guess I'll try that then" she closed the menu, I seen her messing with her rings, she must be nervous. I give her a smile, and call Eli over.

"Hello ladies, what can I do for you?" He smiles, I try to keep and laugh from coming out, I can see that Eli is like 2.1 seconds from freaking out right now.

"We'll both take the strawberry
croissants, please" Taylor smiled, and looked up at Eli, her blonde hair moving off her shoulder. She was wearing a long white dress with blue flowers on it.

"Okay, coming right up" Eli smiled, and walked into the kitchen. I was still looking at were Eli had left, that I didn't even notice that Taylor was staring at me until I looked back at her.

"This place is really cute, how long has Eli had it?" Taylor asks, I bet she could see the blush growing on my cheeks.

"Um a little over 3 years I think, he bought it after we got out of college" I smile remembering when we went to look at all the different places to buy.

"That's amazing, so whats your favorite song from me" she asks, as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Oh, well you see I never really listened to your music, I mean I have heard it like when Eli plays it and whatever but I've never heard it until the concert" I smile sheepishly, and scratch the back of my neck.

"I feel offended," she laughs "Okay well then we're gonna have to get you to listen to all of the albums then" she grins.

"Yeah, good try Eli has already tried, and failed" I laugh, "so tell me about yourself"

"Well as you know I'm a world famous singer" she starts

"Wait really? I didn't know" I smile, as I play with my coffee cup.

"Shut up, I have 3 cats, I have houses everywhere, I'm most known for writing brake up songs, oh did you know I voiced Audrey in the Lorax?" As I looked at her talking, she has tiny freckles lining her nose, her hair was down, and was wavy like the beach, she had little to no makeup on, just mascara and lipgloss. She was really pretty, why would anyone break up with her?

"No, I didn't know that! My sister Melanie loved that movie, she would watch it 24/7" I say, as Eli brings out two plates.

"Here you guys go" He smiles, and sets them down in front of us.

"Thank you Eli" Taylor smiles, he nods and goes over to another customer.

"This looks so good," you could literally see that she was drooling.

"You asked about me, so tell me about you" she questions as she cut her croissant.

"Okay, uh my names Luna, I'm 25, I went to school for music and art as i said before, i have 2 siblings but they live in Canada with my parents, and I have a black cat named Archer" I say as I eat my food.

"Wait, you have a cat named Archer?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask, considered.

"And you never listened to my music?"

"Yes, what are you trying to get at taylor?" I laugh, and poke a strawberry with my fork.

"Well, I think it's funny because I have a song called Archer, and you named your cat Archer when you never heard it" she laughs, I roll my eyes of course she has a song called Archer.

"Well that's good to know, because later I'm gonna beat up Eli because he helped me name him" I grin, and continued to eat.

●●●

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Hey! Long time no see!
I was on vacation and didn't have any wifi boo ik

But I just finished this chapter so I hope you like it!

Oh! This pin is the recipe for the Strawberry croissants!

https://pin.it/1tW3hYv