●24●

Luna woke up with Taylors arms wrapped around her, she smiled as she looked at her girlfriend. She slowly twisted in her arms so she was facing her, she looked so peaceful, relaxed even. Nothing could harm her. The sun was shining down on her, it lightened her hair, it was as if it was gold.

Luna kissed her nose, and scrunched her face as she saw Taylor waking up. "Good morning" her voice was raspy, as she just woke up. Luna blushed as Taylor kissed her cheek.

"Good morning Mon amour" Luna smiled, and snuggled close to her chest. "I can't believe you're my girlfriend, it's still crazy, like a fever dream" she mumbled. Taylor kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Luna smiles, as she wraps her arms around Taylors waist, their legs were already tangled together from sleeping.

●●●

Taylor was sitting at the counter, where Luna told her to stay, as she was making her breakfast, blueberry chocolate chip pancakes. Taylor smiled as she watched her girlfriend run around the kitchen, getting the blueberries from the fridge, and the chocolate chips from the cupboard.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Taylor questioned, as Luna was mixing the pancake batter.

"Sure, ooo you should put on one of your albums" she smiled, now that she was literally dating her she might as well listen to her music right?

"Okay" Taylor laughed and walked over to her record player, "what's Eli's favorite era?" she questioned the shorter girl in the room.

"Speak now, '' Luna replied, as she was dropping blueberries into the pancakes. Taylor found the Speak Now vinyl and put it on. Taylor smiled as she heard the beginning melody of Mine, how fitting.

"You were in college, working part-time waiting tables, Left a small town, never looked back, I was a flight risk, with a fear of fallin', Wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts"

Luna smiled as she listened to the lyrics, she was dancing around the kitchen as the pancakes were cooking, Taylor smiled and got up and danced with her. "Do you remember, we were sittin' there by the water?, You put your arm around me for the first time, You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, You are the best thing that's ever been mine" Taylor sang to Luna, as they slow danced in the kitchen.

Taylor spun her and she giggled and went to check the food. They continued that pace. It was like they were in Perfect Harmony. Taylor was so in love with the girl in front of her, it was like she was going to burst. Soon it got to the last chorus. Luna was done with making breakfast, Taylor grabbed Luna's hands and wrapped her arms around her waist, as Luna put her hands around Taylors neck. They swayed as they listened to the last part of the song.

"You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water, And every time I look at you, it's like the first time, I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter

She is the best thing that's ever been mine" Hold on and make it last, Hold on, never turn back, (Hold on) you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, (Hold on) you are the best thing that's ever been mine (hold on)"  Taylor kissed Lunas lips, as the song went into the close.

"You're the best thing that's been mine too" Luna breathed, as she was leaning her forehead against Taylors, Luna could see that Taylors cheeks were flushed.

"Have I told you that I loved you today?" Taylor whispered, smirking, knowing that she'd told her like 20 times, but she'll never get over the fact that she can tell her she's in love with her.

"Yes you have, Mon amour'' Luna smiled, and gave her one last peck on her lips and walked over to the island where their food was. They talked and listened to the rest of the album as they ate their food.

●●●

It was one in the afternoon, and Taylor was playing with Luna's hair, they were on the couch, Benji laying on Luna's chest as Luna was laying on Taylors.

"Would you like to go to Nashville with me?" Taylor asked, as she was twirling a piece of Luna's hair in her fingers. Luna looked up at Taylor, and smiled.

"I would love to, where you go i go" Luna told her, she felt Taylor let out a sigh.

"Same goes for you" Taylor told the girl in her arms. "I'm not going till the 12th, because my mom has something planned for my birthday since it's my 30th, god I'm old" Taylor laughed.

"It's a good thing I like older women," Luna smirked, as Taylor blushed. They continued their banter back and forth, before Luna had to go home. Eli was in need of his Best friend so she sadly had to leave.

"I'll call you later okay?" Taylor said as Luna walked to the door of her apartment, Taylor had Luna's hands in hers.

"Can't wait," Luna smiled and gave her a peck on her lips. "I love you Taylor"

"I love you Luna," Taylor smiled as Luna left her home. It was different when Luna wasn't there, it was eerily quiet, it was the same as it was before Luna started coming over here, but it just felt strange to Taylor that she wasn't here.

So she did the only thing she likes to do by herself, she poured herself a glass of white wine and grabbed her note book and went into her music room and started writing songs. 

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyyy
I feel like wrote the word girlfriend sooooo many times in this chapter lol

Anyyyway

Qotd : opinions of Taylor and Travis?