●22●

It was December first, and Taylor was planning something. She has been writing a song. Well she's always writing songs but this one is important to her, she didn't know if she wanted to sing it to her yet though.

She was on her couch, Benji on her lap, Luna was over, she was in the kitchen. "Hey, Tay? Where are your wine glasses?" she asks, the blonde.

"The cupboard above the sink, lo-" Taylor stopped herself from saying the rest of that word. She blushed at the thought of calling her love, god i want to do it so bad.

"Do you want red or white?" Luna came into the living room with a bottle of red and white in her hands.

"Um white, and can you put ice cubes in it?" Luna gave her a funny look but did it regardless.

"Here you go ma'am" she smiled and sat down next to Taylor and Benji, who got up and cuddled with Luna. Taylor looked shocked.

"Trader" Taylor glared at her cat, who just looked at her with his pretty blue eyes.

"You love me" Luna grinned at the cat and petted his fur. Taylor rolled her eyes, and looked out the window, it was almost sunset. It was almost time for her plan.

"So what do you want to do?" Luna asked, a spaced out Taylor.

"Hm?" Taylor looked back over at Luna, who had a half smile on her lips.

"I asked what you wanted to do" Taylor thought about it, she wanted to look at the sunset with her.

"I want to go watch the sunset, would you want to come with me?" Taylor asked and got up, holding her hand out for the younger girl. Luna took her hand and got up. Taylor led them out of her apartment and up the stairs. Luna wondered where they were going, she thought they're just gonna go outside but apparently not.

After 4 flights of stairs, they reached the door that led them to the roof of the building, there were fairy lights strung up and a campfire going next to an outdoor couch. Luna was in awe, did Taylor do this? She thought.

"I know it's a bit much, but I wanted it to be cute up here" Taylor blushed, and she led Luna to the couch, their hands never leaving each other. It kinda felt like Deja vu for Taylor.

"It's so pretty, and the sunset, oh my, it's beautiful Taylor" Luna smiled, Taylor smiled back in agreement. The silence covered them, as they watched the sun go down. It wasn't an awkward silence more like a soothing one, just being in the others present calmed them both down of their other problems.

Taylor looked down at their intertwined hands, she had to say something now or she'll go crazy. "Luna?" she hummed in response, and waited for what Taylor had to say. "Okay, so i might have a part of a song that i have been writing for you" Taylors voice was a little shaky, as she was really nervous.

"You wrote a song for me?" Luna looked surprised, she didn't think she would be getting a song, so she sat there waiting for Taylor to get ready, Taylor grabbed her guitar and took a breath.

"Yes, I did," she smiled. "It's not done yet, but I have a part. It's called invisible String, "Taylor smiled, as she started to strum the chords on the guitar, "Time, mystical time, Cuttin' me open, then healin' me fine, Were there clues I didn't see?, And isn't it just so pretty to think, All along there was some, Invisible string, Tying you to me?, Ooh"

Luna was in awe, as she listened to Taylors voice, it was like magic. She said this song was about me, did she think there was an invisible string connecting me to her? Luna thought. Once Taylor ended the chorus, she took a breath and looked up at Luna, her blue eyes meeting brown.

"I-its beautiful Taylor, i love it" Luna's eyes were a little glossy, Taylor smiled.

"Thank you, i um have been wanting to tell you this for a little while. But i just couldn't find the words, until now.'' Taylor took Luna's hands in hers, which were freezing, but it took the pain of everything away. "I think, I've fallen love with you" 

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Dun dundaaa
Cliff hanger!
I don't know if I like this chapter yet but eh

Qotd: what's one thing ppl don't know about you?

Many people don't know that I'm unlabeled