●40●

StillLuna posted this photo

Liked by Eliwest, Melmel, and 35k Others

Stillluna here's an early Christmas gift! go stream Mess it up

View all 18k comments

IAM_BATMAN13 i literally love this song

TayTay_Wizard GIVE US SOME WARING
StillLuna SORRY

Eliwest i’m so proud of you
StillLuna thank you

Taylorswift✔️ My favorite song so far
(Stillluna Liked this comment)

Username who do you think this song is about?
Username it can't be taylor
Username why?
Username bc they haven't be together that long, maybe that one girl that was in her tiktoks a while back
Username Clastia?
Username yeah her, maybe she was the inspo

●●●

It was 3 days after Luna met with Jack, they ended up getting her signed with Universal Music Group. Her new song just released today, so Taylor was taking her out for dinner at a restaurant. Now Luna didn't know where they were going.

“What am I supposed to wear?” Luna complained, she didn't know if this was fancy of formel, or castual. Taylor smiled, and pulled Luna into her.

“Anything you want, i'm taking you out to celebrate you, so whatever you are comfortable in is fine with me” Taylor smiled and looked at her girlfriend.

“I love you, you know that?” Luna smiled up at Taylor, her bright blue eyes looking into her dark brown ones. Taylor placed a kiss on her nose.

“Yes, i do,” taylor gave her a big grin, “and i love you to the moon and Saturn”

●●●

Luna finally found something to wear, it wasn't too casual but also not too fancy. It was a black statian dress, that went down to her mid thigh, it had thick straps, that criss crossed in the back. She paired that with her platform mary janes.

She had Taylor dutch braid her hair for her while she did her makeup. Taylor put some jewels and charms in her dark red hair.

Luna found some necklaces that she put on, along with some rings and bracelets.

Taylor had found a similar dress, but in a light grey, it has thin straps and also criss-cross in the back. The top was Aline but it dripped down, she also put on her gold necklace Luna got her.

“Ready love?” Taylor asked, a smile on her face, Luna looked up from the mirror and into the bright blue eyes of her girlfriend.

“Always”

●●●

StillLuna posted on her story

●●●

●●●

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyyyyy

Long time no see

I'm soooo sorry I just haven't had a lot of motivation to do anything, butt I got this and next chapter will be their date!!

Thank you guys soooo much for the comments and the votes it means the world to me

Qotd : have you ever been in love?

I think im still to young to know what love is but I think I have an Idea