●37●

It was the next day, Taylor stayed at Luna's house. Eli could tell that her depression is probably going to come back soon, so even though Eli knew that Luna would want to tell her, but she wouldn't.

So when Luna finally fell asleep, Eli took the chance to talk to Taylor. "Hey, are you okay?" he questioned, as he and Taylor walked to the living room.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Scared honestly '' Taylor was messing with the gold necklace around her neck. "Are you okay?" she asked, as they sat down.

"A little shaken up that's all" Eli told her, she nodded. "I know Luna won't probably tell you this, but after something traumatic happens to her, she like shuts down. This happened before she met you, she just ended things with Calista. She wouldn't come out of her room, only to use the bathroom and shower. She would rarely eat anything." Eli explained, Taylors heart broke at the thought of Luna hurting herself.

"Do you think that's going to happen again?" Taylor wondered.

"I'm not sure, because she has you. Seeing someone that you have bad memories with, probably will make you relive those memories. She would have night mares. It was a horrible time. I just want what's best for her. She's like a little sister to me." Eli's eyes were glossy. Taylor pulled him in for a hug.

"I know," she rubbed his back. "Me too"

●●●

Taylor was in the kitchen with Eli, they were making dinner. Archer was on the counter, Eli had put on a vinyl, it was the album Doo-Wops & Hooligans by Bruno Mars.

They were laughing, Eli like the fact that over time Taylor became one of his friends, it's crazy to think that a few months ago he would have never thought that he would even meet her, let alone have her cooking with him in his house.

"Hey guys" Luna said with a yawn, and rubbed her eyes due to the brightness of the kitchen.

"Good morning, love!" Taylor laughed as it was almost 5. "We're making fried chicken, if you want to help," Luna smiled, and nodded her head.

"Yeah, let me just go to the bathroom, I'll be back" she smiled, as she walked over to Taylor and gave her a hug. "Thank you love" her voice muffled into Taylors chest, Taylor kissed the top of her head.

"Your welcome princess" she smiled, as Luna walked to the bathroom. "I hope she's doing okay," Taylor said.

"Me too" Eli signed, he was getting put the stuff to make the chicken, as the familiar melody of Just the way you are started playing. Taylor smiled, as Luna walked out of the bathroom. Her hair up in a messy bun, she had on one of Taylor's shirts that she stole, and some Nike shorts on, along with some mismatched fuzzy socks.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes, Make the stars look like they're not shining, Her hair, her hair, Falls perfectly without her trying, She's so beautiful, And I tell her every day" Taylor sang, and grabbed Luna's hands. She pulled her into the kitchen, and twirled her around. "Yeah, I know, I know, When I compliment her, she won't believe me"

"And it's so, it's so, Sad to think that she don't see what I see, But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?" I say" Taylor smiled, and hugged the girl in front of her. She wouldn't know what to do if she lost her. "When I see your face, There's not a thing that I would change, 'Cause you're amazing, Just the way you are" they both said the last part. Luna smiled up at her girlfriend.

"I love you," she said, and hugged her like it was the last time she was going to see her.

"I love you too baby, forever and always"

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyyy

Just a filter chapter, it's gonna get better soon I promise!

Did you guys catch on to the song? Luna sang that when they were in nashville, so its cute like taylors singing it now yk 😂

Also I think I know some of the songs Luna is going to make!

What should she name the album?
Nonsense or Mess it up

Qotd: Favorite book

Mine are the inheritance games series and Icebreaker + Wildfire