●43●

"I fuckin hate Enews" Luna muttered, she was at Taylor house along with Eli. They were decorating taylors apartment for Christmas.

"Did you see that post?" Eli asked, a sad look on his face, he had seen it the night before when it was posted, but because Luna and Taylor were up to other things last night they never checked their phones.

"Yeah, i saw it was posted but i never read it" Taylor signed and continued to look on her laptop for something. Eli was sitting next to her. Luna was skeptical on why they were there but continued what she was doing.

"It's new for me, I talked about this to Eli before, I don't really know how I will handle people knowing my name, and where I live and who I'm dating, who I've dated. Ect." Luna was just ranting to the two people she calls family. Luna was on a chair, hanging things on the arch ways.

"What about this one?" Taylor asked in a hushed voice, so Luna wouldn't hear.

"Are you guys listening to me?" Luna looked over at the two who had their eyes glued to the computer screen. Taylor looked up with a sheepish smile, and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Yes love, i am" luna laughed, and hopped down from the chair she was standing on. And walked over to Eli and Taylor, and before she could see the screen Taylor shut it.

"What are you guys doing?" Luna arched her eyebrow.
"Nothing, what are you doing?" Eli questioned back.

"I'm decorating for christmas, which is really hard cause i'm the shortest one here" Taylor laughed, and put her computer to the side and got up.

"Okay okay, well help" she said and they all started to get decorations out of the many boxes Taylor has. Eli had put on some Christmas music as he put up the lights on the tall tree in Taylors living room.

●●●

StillLuna Posted on her instagram