●42●

“I would change some lyrics obviously, but-” Luna rambled, she had come up with the idea last night.

“I think you should, it would give me a new meaning to the song, as it was about someone not in my life anymore.” Taylor smiled. “It's also the song that i got you to sing with me at the concert” she winked at Luna. she blushed, and looked down at her wine glass.

“Yeah it is,” Luna smiled, remembering that concert. “I remember Eli just freaking out that you were looking at us. I was just vibing, honestly cause as you know i never really listened to your music then, but when i saw you up there something just switched for me. And i realized that your were really hot”

Taylor laughed, “I don't know why but something about you intrigued me, that's why I kept looking over at you, maybe that was the invisible string, but I swear I saw you before then.” Luna looked at taylor, she didn't remember seeing taylor before.

“Maybe we were in the same place? We just didn't talk? I mean I lived in Candia until I was 19, then I moved here, but you said you come to Michigan a lot, so maybe you've seen me here somewhere.”

“Wait, when did you start painting?” Taylor questioned, she was racking her mind of where she had seen her girlfriend before.

“Uh, maybe 2017 i think”

“Did you put some of your paintings in an art show?” Taylor figured it out.

“Oh yeah, I did. Someone bought all of my paintings there, but they never told me who, it was Anonymous” Luna told her, Taylor smiled and took a drink of her wine.

“I was the one who bought your paintings” Luna jaw was on the floor, she thought some rando brought them, not TAYLOR FUCKIN SWIFT.

“You-your the one who bought my paintings?” Taylor nodded and smiled, she pulled out her phone.

“Yeah I am, I have proof. Some of them are in my house in New york, and then the rest are in my house in LA" Taylor smiled as she showed her some of the pictures that had her paintings in the background, most of them were her cats but some were of her and her friends.

“No fuckin way, thats crazy” it looked as if Lunas head was gonna burst. Taylro was laughing,she knew she had heard Luna's name before, she just didn't realize it till now.

“I know it's crazy, but very true, maybe i could take you to LA some time soon to show you” Taylor suggested.

“Yeah! That would be fun, I've never been to LA before” Luna told her, just as the waiter came by with their meals.

“Here you guys go, would you like refills of your wine?” Ace questioned, and looked at both of the girls.

“Yes please. Thank you” Luna smiled.

“Great I'll be right out with that, also my friend said that you look like an American singer” he laughed, and looked to Taylor, Luna stifled a laugh.

“Oh thanks,” she smiled, as he left. “I am actually going to LA next month if you would like to join me?”

“Yes! I would love to, when is it?” Luna clapped.

“January 16, i just have a meeting the 17th but im staying there for like 4 days i think so we could do something together”

“It's a trip” Luna smiled, and Taylor and her clink their wine glasses together and drank the rest of it.

●●●

Enews!
12/23/19

Taylor and Luna Spotted having dinner together in Michigan

Click here for more info

Today Luna Jamison just released her first ever song, called Mess it up

Today Luna Jamison just released her first ever song, called Mess it up. We are assuming Taylor took her out in celebration of that song.

They looked like they were having a good time, we still have no confirmation on if the two are dating or not.

But from the looks of it they are.

What do you think?

The Biggest Star dating someone unknown?

Related Articles

What's the song Mess it up about?

Who is Luna Jamison?

Has Taylor hidden that she liked girls?

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyyyyy

How are you guys doin?

I'm doin good

I find it funny that Taylor and Travis just went to a zoo 😂

Qotd : favorite midnights song

Mines Hits Different and Vigilante Shit