●31●

I'm warning you that there is smut in this chapter, please be nice it's my first time ever writing that stuff
~marina

Luna blushed at the affection she got from Taylor, especially in front of her parents, Luna looked over to Andera who was sitting the closest to her. Andera gave her a wink, and she blushed even more.

"So Luna, you said you are in a relationship, who's the lucky guy?" Austin asked, Luna furrowed her brows, why do people just assume something. Taylor glared at him. He looked confused.

"I- i don't know if they want me to talk about them right now '' Luna told him, the more she talked about it, the more Austin got confused.

"Oh, so you're gay?" he blurted, as he took a drink of his wine.

"Austin, that's not something you just blurt out" Andera scolded, he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm so sorry Luna, I don't know what has gotten into him," she glared at her son.

"It's fine, it's a topic that I don't normally talk about. But yes i do like girls, and i am in a relationship with one" Luna voice was a little shaky, "not that it's any of your concern of who I'm in a relationship with Austin" Taylor took her girlfriends hand in in hers under the table, she rubbed her thumb over the top of her hand.

"Hey, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Taylor whispered, Luna nodded, and they got up, Taylor walked over to her mom and whispered "we're gonna go outside, I think she needs to breathe. Well be back in a minute"

"Okay hun, I'll take care of your brother. Make sure she's okay?" She gave her daughter a soft smile.

"I will mom, love you"

"Love you"

●●●

They went out to the garden that was in the back of the restaurant, it was secluded so no one could see them. Luna wasn't mad at Austin, she was mad at the fact that there were memories that she hasn't thought of in a long long time, that had the same question.

"I'm so sorry, for my brother, I didn't think he would be that rude, love '' Taylor was furious at her brother, this was supposed to be a good day, but so far it's been shit.

"It's fine, honestly i'm not even upset" she gave her girlfriend a sad smile. Taylor walked over to her, she cupped Lunas cheeks.

"Are you sure? Because you have every right to be pissed off at him," Taylor told her.

"I'm sure, i not mad at him, it's just the memories resurfacing, that's all" taylor pulled her in for a hug, luna felt comfort in the warm embrace, luna rested her head on the crook of Taylors shoulder, taylor rubbed her back, and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

●●●

The girls went back to the table, after about ten minutes, they calmed each other down, they were good for each other like that. Right now everyone is half way through their food.

"So Taylor, any music on the way?" Scott asked, as she cut his stake.

"I'm not sure yet, but you know me, I'm always writing songs." she smiled.

"Luna, do you have siblings?" taylors father asked, Luna finished chewing her food and answered his question.

"Yes, I do. I have an older sister, Clare then a younger sister, Melanie. They both live in Canada though so I don't see them that often, but they came down for thanksgiving last month" she smiled remembering the fun time her family had at taylor's house.