-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 18

Parents: Mom and Dad

Siblings: Sister: Cassidy (Kidnapped/Unknown)

Year take place: 1993.

-PROLOGUE-

The year is 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza. Also, they get to make new friends in the restaurant: Bonnie The Bunny, Chica The Chicken, Foxy The Pirate Fox, and everyone's favorite, Freddy Fazbear. At first things were going great...until one day. The CEO of Freddy's Fazbear's, William Afton, has been noticing strange things going on with the animatronics at night, and doesn't like it at all. So, he posts a "Help Wanted" job, looking for any people to take the job as a security to stay over the night at the restaurant for 6 hours, 12am-6am, and be paid "handsomely". And thats where YOU come in to take the job as a security, but not only that...you also had experience with Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza, not this kind of restaurant...a different restaurant back in 1987, where A new an improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza took place, and the animatronics were father to be "Toy" animatronics. That restaurant, that restaurant went one hiatus due the fact that 5 children went missing on that restaurant, and the last one of them happen to be your sister, Cassidy, who was kidnapped .....
.
.
.
and never to be seen, ever again...so what happens next? Find out!!!