Chp.15 Purple Guy Revealed

-AUTHOR's POV-

The following day, (YN) was home as he just woke up from his sleep after his shift last night, and also to witness everything from the animatronics. He found out that the animatronics were none other than the missing children, including his little sister. They are somewhat alive due of their spirits still being there in those suits. He doesn't know how it's possible, nor they don't know as well, it just happen...but also found out that instead of them being "missing", they were actually murdered, by an unknown who they like to call "Purple Guy." So (YN) will do his best to find this Purple Guy and end him for good for what he did to those children and his sister.
.
.
One evening, 10pm it started to rain now as (YN) took a day off at work, he decided to call Matt to Investigate about this Purple Guy, but he's not home yet as he was at college for today. So he decided to stay home with Mark and go tomorrow instead.

Mark: So, how's the job so far?

(YN): Well...at first was not going so well...but at the end, turn out okay. So I guess I might talk with the boss and se if he can let me actually keep that job...but also pay me a bit better than just 120 a week.

Mark: Heh, good luck with that.

(YN): It'll be fine. Anyways, didn't expect to rain today, thought would be just cloudy.

Mark: Same. So, what you wanna do?

(YN): Wanna play some video games?

Mark: Sure.

As Mark and (YN) is about to set up their PlayStation console to play video games, suddenly, (YN) receives a call, it's from William...he picks up.

(YN): Hello?

William: Hey (YN), how's it going?

(YN): Doing good, just having my day off.

William: Ah, that's good to hear, but listen (YN), I need you to come to the restaurant here, please?

(YN): O-Oh...is there something wrong?

William: ...Not at all. I just want to talk to you about this new project I have plan for the future, and talk to you about something else, think you can come today?

(YN): Uh..yea, sure. Give me 15-20 minutes.

William: Alright, I'll be in the restaurant...see you then.

He hangs up...

Mark: Who is it?

(YN): ...My boss, he wants me to go to the restaurant.

Mark: This late?? What for??

(YN): I don't know honestly. He just said to come over, and talk about some stuff and this new project he's working on.

Mark: ...That's weird, why would he call you at this time and meet up at the restaurant??

(YN): I don't know. But from there I'll talk with him about the job. Maybe he needs help moving some stuff.

Mark: Mm.

(YN): Well, guess video games can wait then.

Mark: Yea, be safe out there man.

(YN): I will.

(YN) puts on his shoes, and a sweater on as he exits the house and making way over to his car. He drives off over to the restaurant during the rain. He was concerned about what William wanted to talk about, and the fact he wants him to meet up at the restaurant...and started to feel a bit anxious about it.
.
.
.
Some minutes pass, (YN) arrived to the building, gets off and runs down to the door, he then can see William's car parked there. As he arrives at the door, he notices it's open, meaning he's inside. As he enters, he shuts the door and notices everything quiet...