Chp.3

-AUTHOR's POV-

-LATER AFTERNOON-

Later afternoon, it was evening, 6pm, (YN) was just waking up from his sleep, he exits his room, heads to the bathroom, washing his teeth and face and to make his way over to the living room and to find Mark sitting on the table working on his computer...

Mark: Heyyy, there he is.

(YN): Morning..

Mark: Funny guy. How was it?

(YN): Wha??

Mark: The job.

(YN): O-Oh. Right, the job..it was pretty okay, more boring of course but was okay.

Mark: Just to sit down at your room and just watch through cameras at the restaurant.

(YN): Yup, that's my job there.

(YN) walks over to the fridge and to grabs a carton of orange juice and walks back to sit at the table...while sitting down, he started to remember last night when he had that "dream" at his shift, he still remembers what was in his dream, 4 little kids, crying, all gray, black pitch eyes, and black tears running down, and the girl he saw, and refer (YN) as "Purple Guy", and wanting to kill. He began to feel co fused on what was that all about...

Mark: You okay there?

(YN): Y-Yea, just...had this weird dream last night at my job..

Mark: Wait, you were sleeping on your shift?? Dude, you're gonna get fired.

(YN): Oh relax, the owner isn't even there, it's just me, me alone at that restaurant.

Mark: Well, if you say so....anyways, what dream did you had anyways??

(YN): ...It was a weird one...I was...in the middle of nowhere, then these kids popped up, they looked...disturbing, they were nothing but gray, their clothes, skin, hair everything on them was pure gray...and their eyes...were pitched black and...they seem to be crying as well...and their tears were...black also...

Mark: ...Woah.

(YN): Yeah...and then, there was this girl, who was looking at me, and called me ... "Purple Guy." And then after, that girl and those kids started yelling Purple Guy all over and...after that, I woke up and my shift was done...

Mark: ...Wow. I don't know...if you're for real, or you just didn't sleep well enough.

(YN): Dude, why would I even tell you about this? I can't make this up, it actually happened...

Mark: ...Ok, you're serious.

(YN): No shit I am. But, that was...weird to dream about that, you know?

Mark: No kidding. Anyways, I'm going to the store real quick, want anything?

(YN): Some chips, and orange soda, that's all.

Mark: Alright, be right back.

Mark leaves the kitchen and to go grab his wallet and keys as he exits the house to head over to the market. While he's out, (YN) was sitting at the table still, and to still think of the dream he had last night...he remembers the little girl that called him "Purple Guy"...he started picturing that girl with her little sister, like if she looks almost a lot like her..
.
.
But the only thing that doesn't resemble her is the fact the little girl was nothing but gray, dark eyes and dark tears running down...

(YN): That girl...she kinda reminds me of...Cassidy.

Just by thinking of her little sister, he started to feel a bit emotional, but not to think about it much...

(YN): ...*sighs* it's been so long...since the last time I saw your innocent and sweet caring face....just what even happen that day? I don't..understand how she can go missing like that....not just that...4 other kids went missing that day as well...and especially when that restaurant had to close down permanently...and not knowing what even happen to my sister and those children...

Then, something hints him...
.
.
Knowing that his sister and the other 4 children went missing at that restaurant and were never to be seen, and the fact last night,in (YN)'s dream, there 5 children as well...

(YN): Huh, that's...oddly weird...to think Cass and the other children went missing that day...and last night I dreamt about these 5 crying children........okay, where am I even el getting at? ..Mark's right, guess I haven't been sleeping enough. Probably rest more before I head to work.

(YN) leaves the kitchen and to head to his room. As he does, he lays down on his bed to rest for a while...he then looks over to his little counter table, and to spot his necklace, he grabs it, and in that necklace, it's a little picture of him and his little sister, he can see her how happy she looks in that picture just by hugging his brother with joy...

(YN): Im so stupid for not wearing this lately...

He puts it on around his neck...

(YN): ...Well, now we wait.

-END OF CHAPTER 3-