Chp.7

-AUTHOR's POV-

Later that day, afternoon, 5pm, (YN) has woken up from his sleep, he was at the kitchen, sitting at the table and eating some of his left over chicken nuggets from yesterday. But he could barely eat some, and barely slept knowing he couldn't forget last night, where he experienced more of the restaurant, when the animatronics were this close to kill him, and especially when they were able to speak...and were even calling him Purple Guy for some reason, leaving him confused as well why they even called me that...he was in his mind about it, can't even think nothing else but last night...and then...he felt something touch on his shoulder...

(YN): NO!!

Mark: Woah there!! It's just me Dude!

(YN): M-Mark!? Don't creep up to me like that!

Mark: Creep up?? I was literally calling your name like 3-4 times, you ignored me.

(YN): Y-You were??

Mark: Yes.

(YN): Wh-What the...shit, sorry. Just haven't been sleeping good lately...just having thoughts in my mind..

Mark: Yea, I can tell...(YN), are you alright??

(YN): I'm fine, I'm fine...just...had a rough shift last night.

Mark: Rough?? So you're telling me you had it rough the fact you only had to watch the cameras only-

(YN): It's not like that! It's...*sighs* it's complicated if I even tell you...you won't understand...

Mark: ...Ookayyy...hey, maybe that job isn't much good for you, maybe try looking another job?

(YN): ...As much I really want to, right now I can't...I gotta at least make some money first...don't worry. I'll look for a better job. But right now, I gotta take this job first...there's things I have to know about that place.

Mark: ...Suit yourself then. Anyways, I'm gonna head over to the store. Need anything?

(YN): Just a drink, that's all. Also, later when you come back I'm going to my friends, Matt's house for a bit.

Mark: Okay, be right back then.

Mark leaves to the store. As he exits the house, (YN) then goes and gets ready to head to Matt's house once Mark comes back...as he got ready, he still think about last night...and then, he began to remember what the animatronics were calling him...

(YN): They called me... "Purple Guy". Why did they call me that?

Then suddenly...couple days ago when he began his first day there...he remembers the dream about the random 5 children in it, and the fact they too called him "Purple Guy"...

(YN): ...That dream I had...those kids that were in it...they also called me "Purple Guy" as well...*rubs eyes* I am so confused...hope Matt found at least something...

.
.
.
.
Later at night, 8pm, (YN) arrived at Matt's house and to approach up his front porch and ring his doorbell...the door opens and to then see Matt exhausted, and the fact he hasn't got some sleep at all...