Chp.17

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

After what happened at the restaurant, finding out William is the one responsible for the missing children, or say that he murdered them, and also being Purple Guy as well, and also the fact his death happened due of him putting on a suit that activated on itself and killing him.
.
.
(YN) drove to the hospital as the medics found him wounded with two stabs on his both shoulders and couple of bruises too...the medics quickly took him to the emergency room and to treat his wounds. Once they did, they told him what happen....at first, (YN) wanted to tell them what actually happen...but then again, how would they even react or respond to his answer?? Would they really believe him the fact that a CEO that owns a Pizzeria restaurant, was a heartless murderer that killed lots of kids back then and now, and also yet killed his little sister, and to then fight him and after witnessing him dying from a suit he out on and the locks torturing him??? ...He rather say a different story and keep it to himself and tell this to Matt sooner or later. He told the medics that a crazy man ran up and stabbed him, but did fought back but the crazy man ran away with luck...yet the medics believed him. After treating his wounds, the medics left him in the room to rest as Mark later arrives...

Mark: (YN)!

(YN): Hey.

Mark: Dude, what happen?!

(YN): I'm fine...just got into a little "argument" with my boss.

Mark: What?! Wait, did...did he do this to you!?

(YN): ..Yea.

Mark: H-Holy fuck!!

(YN): It's alright though...I dealt with him, for good.

Mark: So..you killed him??!

(YN): ...Not really...the dumbass hid inside in one of the animatronic suits and it self activate the lock inside, stabbing him and torturing his body...

Mark: Jesus...wait, hiding from what??

(YN): It's...complicated. Look Mark, there's a reason why he did this to me...and I need to bear with me on this...

Mark: ..What is it??

(YN): ....He was the one that killed my little sister.

Mark: Wh-Whatt?!?

(YN): Alongside the other children that went "missing" too, even back then, all the missing children you've heard of was false...they were instead murdered by him.

Mark: W-Wait! Why-

(YN): And that's why he wanted to kill me too, cause I knew a lot about the information about the "missing" children, and wanted to cover his tracks up by killing me to not say a word at all.

Mark: J-Jesus...my god...

(YN): Yea...but at least he's gone...I hope.

Mark: Did you told them? The medics??

(YN): ....No.