Chp.4 Night 2

-AUTHOR's POV-

Later on the following day, it was night, 12am, (YN) was already at the restaurant and in the security room. He had the cameras on already, he was already sitting down watching them, he again takes a look at his necklaces he's wearing of him and Cassidy, to remember her always. Then, the phone rings as he knew who it is. He picks up...

William: Hello?

(YN): Hello.

William: Hey, congrats on making it in day two.

(YN): Mm. Thanks.

William: Now, I won't be talking quite as long like yesterday since now that you're on day two on your job. Freddy and them will tend to be more active as the week progress. So it might be a good idea to closely keep an eye on those cameras-

(YN): Okay, Um...Mister...

William: William, William Afton.

(YN): Yea, Mr.Afton, excuse my language for a sec, but why the fuck are you telling me this all late? Like, yesterday you told me about these animatronics Can roam around freely, and somehow will see me as one of them with no suit on and will force to stuff me into one and now you're telling me this, now???

William: I mean, did you not read the whole job description before getting it when looking into it ??Surely you have. If anything, the job title in on the drawers in the room you are at.

(YN): ....

(YN) looks through the drawers and to find a paper about the job and to read everything until he got to the part about the animatronics Can roam and freely walk around during night...

(YN): ...Okay, guess I didn't read that part, sorry.

William: Ha, no worries. Anyways, you should be aware that Freddy doesn't come off the stage very often, but he does be active a lot in the dark. So I guess there's one more reason to not use power much. Oh and also, if you notice, there's lights on the doors as well for you to look outside. So if you feel like someone is outside the security room, turn the lights on, and quickly shut the door, only problem is you'll have at least a second to react to it.

(YN): Okay, I'll keep that in mind...

William: Oh, and also be sure to check on the Pirate Cove as well.

(YN): The Pirate Cove?? You mean Foxy?

William: Yes, he can be way more active than the others, and he can be a little...speedy. If you can catch my drift.

(YN): ....I guess.

William: Alright then, that's everything for me to say then. So again, check on those cameras more often, and the pirate cove more importantly. Y'all to you soon.

He hangs up...after the call, (YN) felt like he doesn't even know if William is lying or not about these animatronics being able to roam around...

(YN): ...Can't even tell if he's fucking with me or not. I mean, Animatronics Freely roaming around the restaurant during night?? Just who would of that could be a bright idea to do so? That's so stupid, even when he mentioned this was thing back then as well....why did I even take this job....then again, I need some money....just great.